Micron Technology QRA Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

QRA Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in October 2011.

Interview

After talking with the company at my college career fair, I was flown out for an On-site interview in Boise, ID.

As for the On-site interview, it was quite technical. I got interview by 7 different people, each of which was asking me technical questions that ranged from:

Basic Semiconductor Physics
Basic MOSFET operation questions
Basic Programming, not specific to one language more of an verbal pseudocode question
Basic NAND questions, such as benefits of NAND Flash memory (SSD) vs. disc platter memory (HDD)
Basic Digitial Logic questions (AND, OR, NOT gates and construction other basic logic given: ~AB + ~(BC) = F

There wasn't anything that was drilled down too deep, however they asked a large range of questions from many of my EE classes I had taken during my undergraduate career.

Interview Questions

• If you were given the boolean equation: ~AB + ~(BC) + A~C = F

Draw the logic circuit using NOT, OR, and AND gates. also provide the truth table
    Answer Question
  • (after being asked first question)
    Reduce the previous equation and draw the logic circuit using only NAND gates.
    Answer Question

Negotiation

Since it was my first Job, I didn't have much negotiation room so I never tried to negotiate.