Micron Technology Senior Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Micron Technology Senior Process Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Tucson, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

On campus interview with a manager. First ask basic information such: relocating, travelling willing (especially overseas), graduating date. Then ask me some questions about semiconductor industry.
I think this to test whether I have basic understanding about this industry and manufacturing process.
Then let me introduce my research and ask more detail about my experiment. In the end, ask him if having any questions about Micron

Interview Questions

• Q: What do you think the challenge for semiconductor industry   Answer Question
  • Q: What's the challenge for wet processing   Answer Question
  • Q; What types of job you want to apply (e.g. PVD, CVD, wet etch...etc.)   Answer Question
  • Q: What XRD use for and how you use it to classify SiO2 and SiN   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Micron Technology

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter first and then in couple of days had a phone interview with a Senior Engineer. I was then called for an on-site interview in Boise, ID. The travel, rental car and accommodations were all provided for by Micron. The interview was 30 mins 1-on-1 with group members from various bands, I totally met 8 people. All the interviewers were very friendly and the interview went really well. The questions were mostly on basics of dry etch principles, tools (CCP vs ICP) and process related questions. They generally start of with asking stuff from your resume and from previous experience.

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in April 2010.

Interview

I had a 30 min HR interview followed by a phone interview by the manager. Invited for an onsite interview. Had 8 1:1 interviews. 4-5 were technical and good. Remaining were just boring. Some were not even required. However the interview was not very difficult.

Some people seemed okay but did not get a very friendly vibe. But really appreciated the fact that Micron has a woman as a Process Engineering Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Could not negotiate anything. The base pay was good. So I took the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in May 2008.

Interview

My former colleague is working for Micron and he help me to submit the resume to hiring manager. The job function of the position I applied is very similar to the previous job. During the interview, I mainly discussed my research works with them. The people are nice. I did not have too much impression about office and work culture. People I met there had worked in Micron for at least 10 years.

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2010.

Interview

Send resume. Multiple round interview within a day. Non technical questions for undergrads. More about your character, subjects you liked in school, projects you worked on in school and commitment levels.