Micron Technology Verification Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Micron Technology Verification Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Verification Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology in May 2011.

Interview

I applied online through monster or some other job site. The phone interview was very general and was based on my resume.
When I went onsite, three people interviewed me, The first interviewer asked me behavioral questions mostly on how i solve problems, how i study, how i communicate etc. The second interviewer asked me questions on verilog and vhdl, simple digital design, verification methodology etc. all simple regular interview questions. The third interviewer asked me questions on my thesis.
overall very simple interview and i did pretty well. But they got back really late and i already had other offers, so didn't want to continue the conversation.

Interview Questions

• What challenges do you see in a cross-team effort for a verification project?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Micron Technology

Verification Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology in July 2010.

Interview

It's the first round interview from Micron. Fisrt day they called asking for a time for a phnoe interview. Second day the interview was conducted. The call is from the HR person and he just asked some general qestions. However I was not in good condition at that time and did not answer them well. I got rejection in the form of email a week later, which is within expection.

Interview Questions