Microsoft Applications Development Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Microsoft Applications Development Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Microsoft

4.0

Applications Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Microsoft (Reading, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

One hour technical interview, one hour face to face technical interview, one hour management interview, one hour presentation based on a subject with no prior experience. I was given 4 days to research the subject on my own.

Interview Questions

• Had to discuss a technical business requirement and then discuss what Microsoft technologies were appropriate solutions and five reasons why this technology was chosen. They are trying to get an idea of your thought process and problem solving abilities.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Microsoft

Applications Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Microsoft (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview process consists of 3 rounds. Technical Interview, Presentation (topic would be give 2-3 days before the interview day) and managerial round. Technical interviews would be core technical in nature. It can range from coding to architecture/design questions. Basically test the candidates coding skills, architecure & design knowledge and how well you justify your design.