Microsoft Attorney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Microsoft Attorney Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2017

4.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Microsoft (Redmond, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Submitted application online. Got back to me after 1 month. No recruiter phone screen. Talked with the hiring manager and then heard back the next day that I was moving forward in the process - to the "loop".

Loop was fun but challenging. Connected with each interviewer and enjoyed talking shop. I left with a pretty good feeling, but 2-3 weeks later heard that I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• General industry and practice questions. How I solved problems/mitigated risks in the past.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Microsoft

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Microsoft (Redmond, WA).

Interview

Microsoft's in-person interview process is a series of 1:1 discussions with people of different levels within the organization that you are applying to. All aspects of the day are included in the interview process, including the semi-casual lunch that you will have. Throughout the day, people who interviewed you write comments about you into an online tool so that others interviewing you can better focus their questioning to areas of interest. In addition, interviewers also indicate whether they think you are a "hire" or "no hire". While it won't be on your interview schedule, there is an "as appropriate" interview at the end of the day, which is based on whether interviewers are suggesting that you be hired. So if you get an interview at the end of the day that's not on your schedule you should take that as a good sign, although not a guarantee of an offer.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Microsoft (New Delhi (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Too long a process and had to complete nearly 8 rounds of interviews including in person with few of them and over V-Con and T-Con with couple of them over a 4 month timeline.

Interview Questions