Microsoft Business Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Microsoft Business Administrator Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (Redmond, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Lasted about 5 weeks. All day interview, met with five different people starting with the recruiter. Met with the recruiter first and he told me what to expect throughout the day. Gave me tips and helpful information - that definitely helped me relax a little bit.

Interview Questions

• They asked pretty normal interview questions, nothing too out of the ordinary. What will I miss from my current job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Microsoft

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Microsoft (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online in 08/2014. A recruiter at Fair Artemis contracted with Microsoft contacted me in mid October for a phone interview. A second interview was set. I met with the Gulf Coast Business Manager and three members of the team (four-hours). Another phone interview was set for late October.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really difficult but the process itself went on a long time and I was totally ignored by the recruiter and kept in the dark about next steps. All emails of inquiry were ignored. They did choose another candidate but I was never contacted.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (Redmond, WA) in April 2010.

Interview

Plan on spending several hours at Microsoft and meet with at least 5-6 people. The longer you go, the better your chances are at getting an offer. If you get to meet the "hiring manager", you can be sure that you are one of the finalists.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to do real life scenarios, such as planning an event for 250 people, or moving and space planning for an entire department. They will want to see you ask appropriate questions and whiteboard your solution and answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Had to work with a recruiter, who acted like a middle man. The initial offer was very low but it is Microsoft and they assume everyone wants to work there (they don't). I was able to counter but really, not by much.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Microsoft (Redmond, WA) in March 2010.

Interview

This was a series of 1:1 interviews throughout the day. I'm a full time (FTE) employee at MS already and am looking to change roles. Started off with someone who had done the role temporarily and established a good rapport. Had three additional interviews after that with higher level people--one Director and one business manager--who both seemed impressed with themselves and their responsibilities. Arrogance is not uncommon, nor inflated egos. Make sure you guage the fit of the group and its employees as you interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with ambiguity?   3 Answers

Business Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (Copenhagen (Denmark)).

Interview

Process was handled by 2 different HR Partners.

First Agree to Meet in Person with the person in the position but that didn't happen.

According to one of the HR partners I was suppose to grab lunch with the Manager interviewing but that never happened. He wasn't aware of this.