Microsoft Design Verification Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Design Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (Redmond, WA) in November 2012.

Interview

Interview process was very comprehensive and went for about 7 hrs straight through lunch. It was a fantastic experience and no one tries to intimidate you but they all try to give helpful hints for you to be able to solve various scenarios.

Interview Questions

• It gets very technical ranging from Electrical fundamentals to RF fundamentals and then they start to dig deep on each aspect. Know your chip caps really well! I was asked questions on smith charts, imedance matching, typical RF receiver/transmitter systems, signal integrity issues, characteristics of RF amps. As far as behavioral questions were concerned - challenges faced in your last project, how did u solve it and what would your ex boss say about you if I asked him for a reference.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Microsoft

Design Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Microsoft (Seattle, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

I was hired based on the phone interview. I was referred to the position by my previous boss at Microsoft who recommended me to the hiring manager. He emailed me to set a phone interview. After the call I waited for one week before the recruiter came back to me and made an offer.

Interview Questions

• When in your previous work did you wish you behaved differently?   Answer Question