Microsoft Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Microsoft Developer Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Microsoft (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

So i had an on campus interview with Microsoft and they start the interview by telling us to write the code on white board followed by few questions about the code. after that there were few behavioral and technical questions. I got a reply from them after almost two month that I am selected for final interviews on site but there are no vacancies so to stay in touch but they haven't replied to my emails since then

Interview Questions

• reverse a string without using library   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Microsoft

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Microsoft (Redmond, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

one phone interview then 6 on site interviews. The interviews cover all aspects for software (design, coding, testing and behavioral questions)/ It was so freaking easy, a lot of white board coding questions.

Interview Questions

• None, all the questions were so freaking easy to the point that I was bored.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me 150K base so I was happy with that given I only had 2 years of experience.

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Microsoft (Redmond, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

The process was very difficult and had six interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Microsoft (Seattle, WA) in November 2009.

Interview

During the on-site interview I went into 3 1:1 interviews where I was asked a technical question in each one. The interview with each one started similar, by asking me about myself and general behavior questions. The technical questions were all asking to create an algorithm to solve a simple scenario.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Microsoft in September 2016.

Interview

Got referred by a former employee. I had a phone call with one of the Microsoft Recruiters who asked about my projects and other technical question. The interviewer was just reading questions and writing my answers, and appeared not to be a techie. I was told I would have an answer 2-3 weeks after. Never heard back from them, even after 3 emails to 4 different people, so I gave up.

Interview Questions

• How many lines of C++ (approx) have you coded in your life ?   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Microsoft in January 2011.

Interview

MS is a global, agile team of Rails, iOS and Android experts. From concept to launch, we've created hundreds of great products for the world's best known brands and most innovative start-ups. We've been exceeding our clients' web and mobile development expectations for fourteen years. Our development center is in Central Delhi.