Microsoft Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Intern

Microsoft Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Microsoft

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Microsoft (Redmond, WA) in February 2020.

Interview

The hiring process went well. Very helpful recruiters assisting you in being successful, and the everyone I communicated with was very welcoming and passionate about what they do. I was very nervous, but the interviewers gave any information they had about the internship and went from one in-person interview to the next, and were thoughtful enough to even think about breaks for coffee. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Interview Questions

• How would you mediate a disruption in a team meeting when a team member is asking you for assistance but you're already fully tasked with work?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Microsoft

Intern Interview

Interview

Initial on campus interview followed by four on-site interviews. For the on-site interviews everyone was flown out to Seattle. It was overall a positive experience and included a short tour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Microsoft (Seattle, WA) in December 2019.

Interview

4 rounds 45-mins on-site interview:
    interviewed for data scientist position, but mostly focusing on my programming experience and knowledge. Not well matched.
    Related questions on data science is only a case study and a question about linear regression.

Intern Interview

Interview

Interviewed last spring. Great process from beginning to end. Smart and nice interviewers, and all the questions were mostly to be expected. Everything went very smoothly and positively for me, although it probably depends on who you interview with.

Intern Interview

Interview

I interviewed for the Explore Program. The interview process consisted of a short phone interview in November 2018 and then an onsite interview (at the Redmond, WA headquarters) in January 2019.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview consisted of behavioral and design questions, whereas the onsite has more technical questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Microsoft (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

I interviewed on my college campus in August. I passed this round, but they had a long waitlist for onsite interviews. I ended up dropping out of the waitlist due to other offers, but my recruiter was amazing, replied within an hour, and overall made it a great experience.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Microsoft.

Interview

I applied on their website and they reached out a few weeks later to schedule a phone interview. It was a 30 minute case interview with no behavioral questions. Did not hear back for a month after that.

Interview Questions

• Questions like "how would you market X product to Y audience if your team thinks Z."   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Microsoft.

Interview

Applied online in November. Was given an on campus interview in February. Basic microsoft interview questions, with one pretty easy technical question. The interview lasted about 30 minutes, but it was pretty easy to tell that the interviewer was not pleased with my answers, and seemed disinterested the entire interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

not good, it could have been more friendly and considerate. The interviewer kept cutting me off and did not budget time for questions. questions were good but when I asked questions, the interviewer said she needs to get an expert online for that but did not actually go ahead and do that. She kept jumping from question to question.

Interview Questions

• what is your favorite Microsoft product? how would you improve it? why Microsoft? how do you stay updated with the current technology changes?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Microsoft.

Interview

I just went through the first phone interview. The interview is behavioral and you need to be creative and prepare for those open-end question and brain teaser. The experience is nice and positive.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between two Programming language?   Answer Question