Microsoft MBA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Microsoft MBA Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

MBA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft in February 2015.

Interview

On-campus recruiting at my business school. First round was one 45-minute interview with someone ~3 years out of business school. Final round was four 45-minute interviews with senior leaders.

One very frustrating thing about Microsoft's hiring process for MBAs is you interview in "loops" for a variety of teams and positions, but you don't know what the specific teams and positions are. This means it's hard to know who you're talking to or what position you're marketing yourself for.

Interview Questions

• Classic questions, no surprises. Some case questions, some behavioral.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Microsoft

MBA Interview

Interview

At least 4 different interviews, mostly behavioral, a few case-like questions. I did not have an "instigator" interview where someone tried to push me, but I have heard that can happen. One of my interviews was over lunch which was interesting, to try to be impressive while eating Pho at The Commons.

Interview Questions

• To talk through a go to market strategy for a new product   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is a standard offer for MBA interns, negotiating wasn't really an option