Microsoft Interview Questions in Ottawa, ON | Glassdoor

Microsoft Interview Questions in Ottawa, ON

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Principal Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Microsoft (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Technical depth. Had several scenarios that you had to identify how you'd solve based on customer requirements and issues. Not one size fits all but why you would select one approach over another.

Program Manager Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

Interviewed at my university, going to interview in Microsoft in about 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• The manhatten problem.

There are several Groups of People in a city-grid. How do you find the easiest place for them to meet?
      The easiest means the place that is the least amount of effort for the least amount of people.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I still have not been interviewed for the final decision.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Microsoft (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

Pretty standard, only had the phone interview so far, was pretty relaxed. make sure that you are prepared to answer questions about previous employment and any coding you do outside of school/work.

Interview Questions

• explain the internet to a child.   Answer Question
    • you have 9 marbles, all of them identical except one of them is slightly heavier than the rest. in order to determine which is the heaviest, you have a balancing scale, however you are only allowed to use it twice. how do you determine the heaviest marble?   2 Answers