Microsoft Program Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Microsoft Program Management Interview Questions

Interviews at Microsoft

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (Seattle, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone screen, which I didn't pass - really weird and formal interviewer who seemed like she was just writing down my answers. I kept trying to make it conversational but the woman was really stiff about it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Microsoft

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

I am still in the process. I will actually be flying out tomorrow for Redmond for a 4 part final round interview. Process thus far has been good. I had an on campus interview that involved one coding question and one pm question. I heard back a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Take a Microsoft product and come up with three additional/new features.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Microsoft (Berkeley, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I dropped my resume at an infosession of Microsoft on campus. They contacted me a few days later and scheduled an on campus interview.
    The interview was with a Microsoft VP and consisted mostly of behavioural questions related to the role I was applying for. I was asked a question that I should solve on whiteboard.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you have a product launch scheduled in two weeks and have major bugs in your software.   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Program Management Interview

Interview

Group discussion - general topic. Candidate should try to include trending technology into the argument in order to gain the attention of the panel.
    Three rounds of personal interview - For this role candidate needs to explain previous work experience. Why he/she wants to join Microsoft. Display the capability to ask questions and gather information. Experience in writing functional specification is a bonus.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation