Microsoft Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Microsoft Services Interview Questions

4.0

Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Microsoft.

Interview

Campus interview, walked in. Told me his name, I told him mine. Gave me a question, timed for 30 minutes. That's it. They didn't ask anything about myself. At the end, asked some general questions asking for my citizenship status.

Interview Questions

• Take some string xyz; write all of the possible combinations, and don't repeat the characters.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Microsoft

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Microsoft (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The process is very detailed and thorough. Generally an interviewee will have to go through 4 interviews to discuss the role and expectations.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to the table   1 Answer

salery

Services Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft in January 2009.

Interview

Microsoft has gotten a lot better at interviewing candidates. 10 years ago it was a bloodbath and if you could make the candidate leave, cry or whatever, that was a sign that you broke them and avoided a bad hire. Today the process is much more mature but still extremely tough. Microsoft has a highly competitive work environment so expect to be very challenged during your interview. NEVER say you are expert in anything....they'll find a real expert and make you look like a fool. NEVER embellish your resume, this will negate the process.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were out with a client, they drank too much and started tearing down the company, saying bad things about our executives, products etc.   3 Answers

Negotiation

Negotiation room is slim. If you can somehow get yourself a higher salary, you'll be place in a higher level and it'll make your first year a killer....you'll be swimming with sharks.