Microsoft Interview Questions in South Korea | Glassdoor

Updated May 7, 2017

3.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

SharePoint Consultant Interview

Interview

Job offer from HR and explained details about the interview process

Interview Process:
    1. Skype - because the interviewer is in different country
    2. In-Person - go to the company in local and get the interview there

Interview Questions

Interview

Very speedy and exactly what you'd expect - a split among 5 people, including a final interview with the team leader and lunch with a partner manager rep from a related team, all asking different questions on background/experience relevance, cultural fit, case studies (market entry, pricing) and a an ethics question.

Interview Questions

• If I asked you how to enter the Indonesian market, how would you approach the opportunity? Should we give away certain products for free?   1 Answer

Interview

The interview process was a little bit easy. Some interviewers were easy-going at that time. Some of them didn't read my resume before the interview. I was a little bit disappointed at their behavior. I didn't know the reasons why, but after joining the company I could understand them. I can't tell you why.

Interview

5 times of interviews. There's nothing special for Hiring and Interview Process.Of course, you need the fluent English speaking skill. That's it. Never ask you about the technical topics. But, you need to know the market, insight and competitors' strategy.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft in December 2013.

Interview

Resume sent and HR contacted for interview date and interviewed with Directors and managers, the whole process takes about 2 months. HR contacts to check current salary and benefit

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I interviewed at Microsoft (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2011.

Interview

6-8 interviews

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Microsoft (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2011.

Interview

Refer from employee, and receive call from HR. Start with paper test about it knowledge. Easy but fundamental after then facial interview. Then senior director interview. Not that hard but hr send the results too late.

Interview Questions

• Experiences in former company. Why transfer? Can you work as a vender?   Answer Question