Microvision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Microvision

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Microvision (Redmond, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two super-casual interviews with senior engineers. The questions they asked were very general and showed that the level of understanding needed for success was potentially not as high as I initially expected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself (seriously!)...   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Microvision (Redmond, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

One primary interview with 3 less important, less interested interviewers. I believe the primary interviewer had decided to hire me based on my resume before I even came in the door and was less interested in other people's input than simply going through the steps he needed to in order to meet HR's guidelines

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize your sales targets?   1 Answer

Engineering Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Microvision in August 2011.

Interview

This company has a real problem with recruiting that was readily apparent during my experience with them. After applying several times to the specific opening online and never receiving so much as an automated "don't call us we'll call you" email, I had pretty much given up on this firm. Well, I finally sent my resume directly to the head HR person, and finally got a response.

The subsequent phone interview went very well (I thought) but when I followed up with the HR minion, I was told that there were a number of other more qualified candidates already further along in the interview process. They must be really getting some great candidates, because I have 10+ years of C-level engineering experience- and I still code too. Two hours later they posted the same job opening on another recruiting web site. Makes me wonder if I had too much experience? Shame on them.

Interview Questions

• Given your high level experience, why do you want this mid-level position?   Answer Question