Mid-continental Restoration Company, Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mid-continental Restoration Company, Inc Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mid-continental Restoration Company, Inc

Bricklayer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Scott, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mid-continental Restoration Company, Inc (Fort Scott, KS) in May 2009.

Interview

My interview consisted of 1:1 interview with the masonry project manager who asked questions about my previous employers and my previous experience. After interview I had to attend a 6 hour safety training course and respirator fit. i was then sent to the local hospital to take a drug screen test.

Interview Questions

• general masonry experience questions such as what is the bond for a five foot door?   1 Answer
    • How many years experience, with who?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The more experience that you have the higher pay you are able to negotiate. I would suggest that a candidate be able to perform any duties that relate to masonry i.e. lay-out, morgan tower experience, experience with pre-cast, block and brick.I have never had to lay rock with this company.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mid-continental Restoration Company, Inc in March 2010.

Interview

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Telephonic Interview -