MidFlorida Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MidFlorida Credit Union Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at MidFlorida Credit Union

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MidFlorida Credit Union (Lakeland, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online less then 3 days later I was sent an email to do a stimulation test (which you must past) then after that like 4 days later I received a call from the recruiter asking if I could make a=the interview I went and they was very nice and gave lots of information . I was hired on the spot .

Anonymous Employee in Winter Haven, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MidFlorida Credit Union (Winter Haven, FL).

Interview

I applied online and received a call two days later to schedule an interview. I arrived 10 minutes earlier than the scheduled interview. When I got there they were interviewing someone else, so I had to wait fifteen minutes. After they finished that interview the regional manager and the branch manager came outside and met me. They invited me in the office and the interview began. It was honestly very intimidating. Make sure you know about Midflorida and why you want to work there. They called me within a week and offered me a position.

Teller/Head Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MidFlorida Credit Union.

Interview

Initial communication was quick. They set me up for an interview right away. Two people, a manager and Human resource person met with me. Interview went great. I thought the job was to be for me.

Interview Questions

• What don't I like about myself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MidFlorida Credit Union (Lakeland, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

The interviews aren't terribly long. I interviewed with 3 people when I first got hired - two branch managers and the regional manager. It was very polite and nice, everyone was friendly. Lots of eye contact and smiling is a plus and always come looking professional. Take out any and all piercings for the interviews.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt in the past with a difficult customer?   Answer Question