MidMichigan Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpena, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MidMichigan Health (Alpena, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

Very nice people. Interview was very professional. Made me feel right at home. Helped with anything and everything if they could. Definitely a place i would recommend for others to work.

Interview Questions

• why would you want to work here?   1 Answer

Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpena, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MidMichigan Health (Alpena, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Overall the interview process was pretty simple; however, it was quite lengthy. From the time I applied to the time I was offered the position took at least 3 months. For the position I was applying, they needed to create a new job posting for (union) and with all the hoops to jump through and processes to be approved, it took much longer than it felt like it should.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel you can offer personally and/or professionally to the workplace?   1 Answer

Academic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MidMichigan Health (Midland, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via phone after the workforce development manager received my resume. She called and spoke to me regarding my educational background, what topics/areas on interest I had, and how soon I was available to start.

Interview Questions

• What was your Master of Public Health concentration? What kinds of projects would you like to work on? Is there a specific area within the hospital where you'd prefer to work? When can you start your internship?   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MidMichigan Health in October 2015.

Interview

Efficient, Friendly, and pretty standard. There was nothing noteworthy about the interview process. They seemed to hit all the standard questions "Where will you be in 5 years?" " Why MidMichigan" ect. You will interview with you manager and possibly the pharmacy director depending on your role and the associated schedules.

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MidMichigan Health (Midland, MI).

Interview

They did it round table style. You would meet with a few people at one table they would ask,you questions. Then you would go to the next table and it repeated itself. I am a very social person and found it easy. They were kind and courteous. I asked lots of questions and they answered them all.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at MidMichigan Health.

Interview

in person interview with coordinator and HR, more of a formality since our contract was just switching and the school already wanted to keep me in place., drug and background check

Medical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bay City, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MidMichigan Health (Bay City, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

It was not organized .The coordinator arrived late . Building under construction .
    Unable to determine name on the building .Contract was general but offered as if this was offer which it was not

IT Clinical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MidMichigan Health (Midland, MI).

Interview

Group interview included senior members of the analyst team. Questions were standard with a few zingers included to make one think. Overall, a great interview which had a conversational tone to it.

Interview Questions

• If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MidMichigan Health (Midland, MI).

Interview

Very casual and comfortable. A panel of three people posed questions and scenarios and i had to answer them. i was then offered to bring some of my own questions up.

Interview Questions

• If you have an irate or upset patient/customer in front of you, how would handle this?   1 Answer

Physician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MidMichigan Health in February 2010.

Interview

usually would set up with recruiter, speak to the main administration at the job and then would spend the rest of the time with the individual employees

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not really