Cover image for Midas

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Midas Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 30 of over 30 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Midas

Midas

Application

I interviewed at Midas

Interview

2 entretien faciles Gens sympa et intéressant Je n’ai pas eu l’offre Une prochaine fois j’espère je vais re postuler car j’ai entendu que l’entreprise était bien donc pourquoi pas Il faut plus de mot alors je rajoute

Interview Questions
  • Présentez vous Quelle sont vos études
    Answer Question

Midas

Application

I interviewed at Midas

Interview

Proceso tradicional de entrevista. Primera ronda a través de una consultora de RRHH y a continuación con la directora de RRHH de la propia empresa. Quedé finalista para el puesto pero lo rechacé por la mala experiencia de la entrevista.

Interview Questions
  • ¿Estás casada? ¿Tienes familia? ¿Tienes pareja?
  • ¿Qué tal llevas los insultos? A veces los clientes llaman muy enfadados.
  • ¿Tienes problema con las horas extra? No es que vayas a hacer el trabajo de dos personas, pero vimos que se podrían cubrir 2 puestos con una persona...

Midas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Midas

Interview

telephonic round would be there after that will call for face to face interview When interview will be done we will inform them within 2 to 3 days for selection

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Midas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Midas

Interview

Una entrevista nada fuera de lo normal. Te preguntan sobre tu experiencia pasada y el estado de la compañia actualmente. Al final te dicen todo bien para luego ya no contactarte ni responder mensajes.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Conway, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Midas (Conway, PA) in Jan 2019

Interview

Fill out paper application. Go for interview with the shop manager. Discuss what you are able to do and the tools you have. Are you able to work the hours and days we are open? Do you have any up coming vacations or anything that you would be gone for an extended period of time?

Interview Questions
  • Are you looking for long term career growth?

Anonymous Employee in Essex, VT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Midas (Essex, VT)

Interview

The interview process was fairly informal. I was informed about classes that they offered in order to achieve some A.S.E. Certifications, about the hours and the work schedule and the system by which they operated.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Midas

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Midas

Interview

it was pretty straightforward. i came in. they asked questions. i answered. they asked more. i answered more. this went on for about 30 minutes and then i was on my way. i got a call 3 days later and i got the job

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Midas (Fort Lauderdale, FL)

Interview

Initial application was through indeed.com then I was contacted for a personal interview.The pesonel interview lasted approximately one hour and covered an in depth questioning of my past experience and pesonality

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Midas (Columbus, OH) in Sep 2017

Interview

I went to several locations and finally after a month of waiting I was offered a job. They take way too long and run you around in circles. I would not do it again if offered..

Interview Questions
  • What was my background in the automotive industry?

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Midas (New Delhi) in Aug 2017

Interview

A job interview typically precedes the usually preceded by the envaluation of submitted resumes from interested candidates possibly by examination job application or reading many resumes next, After this screening a small number of candidates for interviews is selected.

Interview Questions
  • Q:What was one thing that they asked you?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Interviews

Midas Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Midas as 53.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.09 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Technician and Service Writer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Automotive Technician and Store Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Midas takes an average of 7 days when considering 27 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Store Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Automotive Technician roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 16 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Midas according to 27 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 32.76%