Middlebury College Interview Questions in Vermont | Glassdoor

2.9

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Director of Annual Giving Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middlebury, VT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Middlebury College (Middlebury, VT).

Interview

One on one interview with the director, then a group interview with the whole team (8-10 people). Finally, brief one on one interviews with AVPs. Everything was quite informal and comfortable. I got the sense that they treated all applicants who made it to the interview process with the utmost respect.

Interview Questions

• Describe an obstacle you've overcome and what that taught you..   Answer Question

Research Associate/Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middlebury, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Middlebury College (Middlebury, VT) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Received a callback within two weeks. Set up an interview the following week. The usual questions: Strengths/Weaknesses, experience, hypothetical situations etc. Overall the interview was relaxed. I was told the interview shouldn't be more than 30 minutes, but we went an hour. I met with two department heads, both asked questions and were very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• You've worked for yourself for a number of years. How would you do having a boss?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middlebury, VT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Middlebury College (Middlebury, VT) in March 2015.

Interview

Set up a meeting with professor and talked over what I could bring to a project, submitted a copy of my resume and did some prior research on the project I was applying to work on.

Interview Questions

• What relevant research experience do have?   1 Answer

Circulation Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middlebury, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Middlebury College (Middlebury, VT) in January 2014.

Interview

It was really relaxed and comfortable. Didn't need much experience in customer service to work at the libraries. The employer was also very kind and friendly. We had an easy conversation about the responsibilities and what to expect. The job doesn't demand much and is very flexible. The entire workplace is very inviting.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in customer service?   1 Answer

University Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middlebury, VT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Middlebury College (Middlebury, VT).

Interview

Very nicely organized yet informal and friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I tried... no go.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middlebury, VT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Middlebury College (Middlebury, VT).

Interview

It was a great straight forward experience that lasted 48 hs on campus with different committees conformed of staff, students and faculty.

Interview Questions

• How do you design an interesting literature class for students that lack the language skills?   1 Answer

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middlebury, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Middlebury College (Middlebury, VT) in September 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume and sat down for a formal interview with the director and associate director. The questions were mostly focused around what my academic and professional interests were and what I thought I could contribute to the team.