Midwest Orthopaedic Institute Billing Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Billing Supervisor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Midwest Orthopaedic Institute Billing Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Midwest Orthopaedic Institute

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Midwest Orthopaedic Institute

Billing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Midwest Orthopaedic Institute (Orland Park, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Several phone interviews with a very lengthy wait until an in-person interview was offered. I was offered another job in that time frame and kept calling to see if I was still a candidate before accepting the other job. Very unprofessional with the interview process. After waiting and passing up the other opportunity, I was then offered the job after the in-person interview. I then waited another 2 weeks until I actually started my job there.

Interview Questions

• They asked about experience and were very persistent about contacting previous employers. Asked for several different previous employer references.   1 Answer
  • After accepting the position and working there for nearly 2 years, I was asked to interview other new candidates for the department.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none. I was told what they pay, and although I had made much more at my prior job, and the job I passed on offered more, there was absolutely no negotiating.