Mikes Carwash Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mikes Carwash Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mikes Carwash

Fast-track Manager Interview

Interview

Phone Interview, 1st round at Panera, Second round at Location with 3 high ranking managers. All interviews were with different people. All were friendly but very professional. The attire was very professional. I am pretty sure that the most important thing they look for is that you really want to be with a company for the long haul. They invest a lot in trainees at first and want to make their money back.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5, or 10 years? What are your goals in life?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mikes Carwash.

Interview

Applied online and they contacted me in a few days. Had a five minute phone interview and a few days later a face-to-face interview. They had me answer some basic questions and told me they'd call back for a third interview. At the third interview I had to take a mathematical test on one of their computers and sign some papers. They emailed me a few days later saying they found someone better qualified.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mikes Carwash.

Interview

Was hired when paper applications were still accepted. Filled one out at location, got a call the next day. Had one interview with a location manager, then second with an area director. Drug test, money handling test, background check, and personality test were all preformed. The personality test was a little long. Whole process was fairly straight forward.

Interview Questions

• What company do you think has great customer service, and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, as I didn't have prior work experience.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mikes Carwash (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2011.

Interview

First step was an online application. Got a phone call and came in for a first interview and then had a second interview a week or so later. The job offer was pretty quick after that. There were also online personality tests and background checks are drug tests like any other job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a company with good customer service.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mikes Carwash in March 2008.

Interview

I was able to walk up and interview for the position because my friend had worked their for years. The interview was brief and their was a short basic skills test. All you have to do is some basic math and simple critical problem solving. The interviewer was a manager who seemed to want to get the process over with as quickly as possible.