Milan Laser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Milan Laser Interview Questions

Interviews at Milan Laser

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Milan Laser.

Interview

The interview process was a 3 part process. The first is with HR over skype, the 2nd was with the DM over Skype, and the 3rd was in person. They ask about previous employment and how it relates to the job. They want to know why you want to work with Milan and what you want out of the job. This is the opportunity to show your interest and knowledge of the company and position. There was some scenario questions of what you'd do in certain situations and examples taken from your previous jobs of different situations.

Interview Questions

Milan Laser Response

Oct 10, 2017 – Recruiter/ HR Generalist

Thank you for your input. We greatly appreciate you sharing your insight.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Milan Laser.

Interview

2 interviews via video before formal offer. I then went to Omaha for a week to train in 2 different locations before I started to work at my home base.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10, how high are your standards?   1 Answer

Feb 26, 2018 – Recruiter/ HR Generalist

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. On behalf of all of us, welcome to the team!

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Milan Laser (Omaha, NE) in January 2018.

Interview

Whole process took 5 weeks- very unorganized. I was the most qualified candidate - but did not fit the "image". Interview was a skype screening first- got a call the very next day for an in-person interview. Then it took another 2 weeks for them to decide. Thanks for wasting my time.

Interview Questions

Milan Laser Response

Mar 5, 2018 – Recruiter/ HR Generalist

We're sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your experience. Typically our interview process only takes 2 weeks and does not include Skype. We’re not aware of any instances where the process... More

Payroll Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Milan Laser (Omaha, NE) in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview for this position. The interview was mostly telling me about the company and going over my resume and experience. I was told I would have a follow up interview the next week, but when I contacted them they said the position was full. I was kind of blown off by HR, which put a bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions

• My payroll experience and how long I have been a manager.   Answer Question

Sep 14, 2017 – Recruiter/ HR Generalist

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. We're sorry that you were not completely pleased with your interview experience. We are committed to responding to every candidate... More

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Milan Laser.

Interview

There were three total interviews. Most of these were done electronically. It depends on how close you are located to headquarters. They did a very good job at describing the details of the job and were transparent throughout the process, making sure I knew what I was getting myself into.

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable working independently as the only nurse/medical provider in the clinic?   1 Answer

Feb 26, 2018 – Recruiter/ HR Generalist

We really appreciate your feedback! Welcome to the Milan family!

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milan Laser in July 2017.

Interview

3 step interview process, met with multiple managers, very informative, very transparent. Interview process indicates company is very technology focused. They are definitely looking for long term employees.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Milan?   1 Answer

Sep 14, 2017 – Recruiter/ HR Generalist

Thank you for the feedback. Your input is very valuable to us.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Milan Laser in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process took 3 weeks and included several video chat interviews. At the end I was told they hired someone that was a better fit at this time, but I was encouraged to apply for other positions that interested me. I felt like my time was wasted by drawing out the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What are some instances where you dealt with an unhappy patient or customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Oct 10, 2017 – Recruiter/ HR Generalist

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't completely happy with your interview experience. Typically the process takes less than 2 weeks, but our team does get busy at times. Your feedback is appreciated.... More

Client Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Milan Laser (Omaha, NE) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was great and fast! However, I did have to interview with 3 different people, which seemed a little excessive. I really appreciated the thoroughness of each individual that I met with and they were all very informative and proud to be working for the company.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous work experience relate to the position that you are currently applying for? And what can you bring to the team?   Answer Question

Oct 10, 2017 – Recruiter/ HR Generalist

We appreciate you taking time to leave feedback. Thank you for your contribution!

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Milan Laser (Omaha, NE) in August 2018.

Interview

2 interviews, one video conference and the other in person. Simple process with the recruiter via video first then if eligible an in person second interview with a clinic manager. Quick, easy and efficient! Super transparent and easy to talk with!

Interview Questions

• Describe the type of management team you’d like to work with?   Answer Question