Milestone AV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 14, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Milestone AV

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milestone AV (Eden Prairie, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

Typical - 20 minute phone interview followed by in-person interview. Interviewer wasn't listening well; asked me the same question twice in a row after just having given the answer to the same question.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, strengths, weaknesses, examples of employee relations issues handled, how many years in benefits administration, knowledge of payroll and HRIS systems, and a thorough review of the resume.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Milestone AV.

Interview

I was introduced through a recruiting company, so I did get a face to face interview right away. The interview lasted two hours with 4 people interviewing me at half an hour each. Overall the people each asked about my background and experience and I thought it went well. It was a Thursday, and I was told I would get feedback the next day or early the week after. I heard nothing until the late the week following and I was told I was not selected and had zero feedback whatsoever as to why. I did reach out to the HR person to find out at least something, but never had the courtesy of a reply back. Taking my time to go in there and getting zero feedback is not very professional.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about my background and experience. Asked about different scenarios in handling difficult situations or customers.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milestone AV (Eden Prairie, MN).

Interview

I completed my first interview and then did not hear back. Six weeks later, they called me in for a second interview. I was told that it was going to be with the V.P. When I arrived, it was not with the V.P. but the same folks (nice folks) that I interviewed with the first time. They called me back for a third interview/breakfast with the V.P. I showed up early and waited until 20 minutes after the scheduled time and then left. The V.P. did not show. Overall, it was a very strange interview process.