Milestone Internet Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Milestone Internet Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Dec 27, 2016

2.4

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing in November 2016.

Interview

Great interview process---friendly, fast, quick feedback on next steps. Like all the best interviews, they were conversations. Four interviews including recruiter. Moved very quickly--from first call with recruiter to an offer in around two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Usual stuff, my background, how i would approach the role, things like that..   Answer Question

Declined because I received another offer that was a better fit, but not all a reflection on Milestone--these guys were great.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

It is really a childish form of interviewing. I met with the Senior manager for Organic search, she asked me a few questions, asked me to fill out a "quiz" about organic items. I then moved on to a peer who held my role and the CEO of the company. It was very boiler plate other than the "quiz". I felt like that was just the laziest form of interviewing you could do.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what a site crawler is?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Account Manager/E-strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Resume was found on Indeed.com, contacted by recruiter, had a phone interview the same day, follow-up call the following week, in person interview week after that, and offer two days after final interview. Quick and painless! Nice people. Willing to answer questions and clarify aspects of the position.

SEO Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Got an initial phone interview call. Then moved on to a phone interview with the head of the Chicago office. Then was brought in for an interview with the HR manager, the office manager, and another team member. I had an offer 2 days later.

Analytics Position In Chicago Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Basic interview process. HR=>Recruiting Manager=>On Site

Screening was normal, friendly HR contact.

On site - interviewed with multiple department members that were too focused on use of tools instead of though process and strategy.

Performed video conference with team in west coast, very friendly people. This crowd was focused on though process and strategic thinking

While waiting for the final interview for almost two weeks they canceled last minute because they decided to move someone internally.

Read the reviews for this place, they clearly reflect the environment.

I would not recommend anybody applying here.

Interview Questions

• How to manage large client requests and prioritizing over smaller accounts.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing.

Interview

The recruiter is very rude, asked me questions that were very inappropriate and I got the idea that she did not understand the role very well. Her main concern was how much I would start for which she asked right away.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience handling upset clients?   1 Answer

--- Interview

Interview

Strung along process for much longer than promised then when I asked for a couple days to make a decision on the offer, they threw a fit. My offer was retracted due to informing them of something that I told them at the beginning of the interview process. Overall, unprofessional and a WASTE OF MY TIME.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing.

Interview

The company is extremely unprepared for the interview. Upon arriving you will be sat in the entrance for 15-20 mins past your scheduled interview. Once you meet with your initial interviewee be prepared to be sat back in the hall way in between another 2-3 employees they will ask you to meet. In between each interview you will have to wait in the hallway for at least 10 mins. Each interviewer will ask primarily the same questions.

E-strategist/Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing in January 2015.

Interview

I really liked the profile of the company and the way they handled the interview process. I had 2 phone interviews and then a 90 minute in person interview and all they asked about was my past work experience, discussed in detail my position in all the companies I have been with, and discussed hypothetical work scenarios and asked me to describe how I would deal with such a said situation.

Overall, I really enjoyed my conversation with the hiring executive, they seemed very nice and it looked like a good place to work for.

PPC Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Worst company I ever interviewed at. Went through 5 interviews, each time was asked how much $ I wanted when I was clear with them multiple times. Gave me the run around for 2 weeks. I decided to finally drop out of the race due to unprofessionalism on every interaction. Stay away from this company, these negative reviews don't lie. I was told from insiders that company heads create fake accounts to write positive reviews.

Interview Questions

• Kept on asking structure at current company, seemed like they were more interested on how things were done at the company I currently work for rather than me.   1 Answer