Milestone Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Milestone Management Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2017

2.1

Community Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Milestone Management in July 2017.

Interview

It was very friendly, engaging and was like you were speaking to a human. Not someone who was just checking off boxes. I was asked to speak with the VP and then brought back to meet the team. It was warm inviting and told the good the bad and the ugly (was not any). I look forward to growing with this company and starting a new chapter in my career.

Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in McKeesport, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Milestone Management (McKeesport, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

I was joining the company to take care of a family member. Since she wanted me to aide her the process was very easy for me. You have to watch an aggressive driver video and take a quiz.

Interview Questions

• Would you want to work here even if your great grandma was no longer a client?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Milestone Management (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

3 In person visits. 1st with department head to determine if you are pleasant to be around. 2nd to complete an assessment and direct supervisor to determine basic skills and competencies. 3rd to meet with CFO/CEO/CTO/COO and department members to get a better understanding of the role and company functions.

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Milestone Management (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Long, disjointed and unclear. I could tell is no real interview protocol template. The interviewer did not know what to focus on and seemed overly preoccupied with petty minutiae. The interviewer conducted the interview in an anxious "I do not have time for this manner ". Despite all that even though I did not get hired permanent, I still worked there on a contract basis.

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Milestone Management (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with Landmark Properties and they sold out to Milestone 6 months after i was employed; however, we were provided with a new job description that i had to sign off on in their presence. The initial interview with Milestone went well and I was positive about all of the changes they wanted to make to the property. I felt the old way of doing things was very inefficient and i was absolutely on board with the changes that they wanted to move forward with.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Milestone Management (Tampa, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Sat down with the hiring manager in the community. In this case, the Assistant Community Director. We also checked out the property and I performed a mock tour, just to see "where I was at".

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with an angry customer. How did you handle them / calm them down?   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Interview

Detailed selective hirirng process. Must complete skills assessment prior to starting. Must pass drug test. Overall the hiring process seemed fair and open with what they expected of me. Stayed in touch with hiring CD throughout the process.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Milestone Management in July 2014.

Interview

Emailed my resume, and got a call to interview the next day. Phone interviews were being conducted and if you made it to the next process it would be a face to face.

Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Milestone Management.

Interview

online, phone interview, and face to face interviews usually 2 one with property manager, and one with marketing director

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated from 10.00 to 11.00

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Milestone Management (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied for a job with Parker and Lynch. I interviewed with them first and then was forwarded to Milestone Management for an interview with the hiring manager. After that interview, I took an assessment in the office and was given an opportunity to speak with more of the department. I was then called back for a third visit/interview. After that point, the negotiation process started with my recruiter in order to figure out salary, start date and vacation.