Milestone Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.4

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Milestone Management (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

3 In person visits. 1st with department head to determine if you are pleasant to be around. 2nd to complete an assessment and direct supervisor to determine basic skills and competencies. 3rd to meet with CFO/CEO/CTO/COO and department members to get a better understanding of the role and company functions.

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Milestone Management (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Long, disjointed and unclear. I could tell is no real interview protocol template. The interviewer did not know what to focus on and seemed overly preoccupied with petty minutiae. The interviewer conducted the interview in an anxious "I do not have time for this manner ". Despite all that even though I did not get hired permanent, I still worked there on a contract basis.

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Milestone Management (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with Landmark Properties and they sold out to Milestone 6 months after i was employed; however, we were provided with a new job description that i had to sign off on in their presence. The initial interview with Milestone went well and I was positive about all of the changes they wanted to make to the property. I felt the old way of doing things was very inefficient and i was absolutely on board with the changes that they wanted to move forward with.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Milestone Management (Tampa, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Sat down with the hiring manager in the community. In this case, the Assistant Community Director. We also checked out the property and I performed a mock tour, just to see "where I was at".

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with an angry customer. How did you handle them / calm them down?   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Interview

Detailed selective hirirng process. Must complete skills assessment prior to starting. Must pass drug test. Overall the hiring process seemed fair and open with what they expected of me. Stayed in touch with hiring CD throughout the process.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Milestone Management in July 2014.

Interview

Emailed my resume, and got a call to interview the next day. Phone interviews were being conducted and if you made it to the next process it would be a face to face.

Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Milestone Management.

Interview

online, phone interview, and face to face interviews usually 2 one with property manager, and one with marketing director

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years with this company   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated from 10.00 to 11.00

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Milestone Management (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied for a job with Parker and Lynch. I interviewed with them first and then was forwarded to Milestone Management for an interview with the hiring manager. After that interview, I took an assessment in the office and was given an opportunity to speak with more of the department. I was then called back for a third visit/interview. After that point, the negotiation process started with my recruiter in order to figure out salary, start date and vacation.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Milestone Management (Tampa, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

Called for interview. I had no experience but the interviewer, community manager, took into account that I had the skills necessary. I was asked to a second interview within a week, that would be over the phone with the regional marketing and training director. Both were very kind, very professional. I made sure to mention that I would love to have the position if offered.
    Within another week, two weeks total, I was offered the job and asked to submit for background and drug screening.

Interview Questions

• What did you not like about previous positions. This is always an awkward question for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The community manager offered an hourly rate, that I felt was appropriate for the market, my experience vel, and commission structure. I accepted with no need to negotiate.

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Milestone Management (Austin, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed for 3 hrs after I had taken all the test. I was told I was going to do so well at this position. And the Regional Mgr was going to really like me. When I left I had the impression I was getting the job. who interviews for 3 hrs. 3 days later I was notified by e-mail that it was the slow time of year, so thanks but no thanks, 1 week later they hired a young girl half my age and without my qualifacations. They are not the kind of company you want to work for. If you have a brain and can think on your own you would be to much of a threat. If you are young and afraid than go and apply.