Military Deli & Bakery Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Military Deli & Bakery Services

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whiteman AFB, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Military Deli & Bakery Services (Whiteman AFB, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

Read questions from a interview paper. D- Come in and sit down in a room that is way too small. The manager will read questions from an interview paper. Answer them as you should.

Interview Questions

• Do I have customer service experience?   1 Answer

Bakery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Military Deli & Bakery Services (Norfolk, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

meet with district and regional manager to introduce myself and ideas for location and ideas for improvement then we went into detail their expectations of me and my expectations of the company

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Military Deli & Bakery Services (Riverside, CA).

Interview

Quick interview through hiring process. One interview with Deli/Bakery Manager which included usual interview questions such as "What kind of experience do you have? What is your biggest weakness? Have you ever been in a situation where you had an angry customer?" Etc.

MDBS Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Randolph Air Force Base, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Military Deli & Bakery Services (Randolph Air Force Base, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

I received an application in person through an employee and then I applied. Approx. 3 days later the manager called me and asked to set up and interview. We set one up for the next day I came on post to have the interview and it took maybe 30-35 minutes. After the interview she offered me the job and told me it would be at least a week or two before all my paperwork would be complete. A week and a half later I began to work and it was quite simple to catch on.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any food experience and if not what makes you want to work here?   1 Answer