Millennial Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Millennial Media Interview Questions

2.3

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Millennial Media (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2013.

Interview

there were at least 8 rounds of interviews. first with the director in singapore, then with a few executives in the US, then with more people in Japan office. overall, it was a smooth and reasonable process for me.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve a certain problem given the scenarios below?   Answer Question

Sales Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Millennial Media (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by pretty much the whole company and was going pretty well, as others would gasp and say they want me until my last interview was with someone who says she used to work from Google and was clearly acting too superior to me and asked me impossible questions not related to the job scope. Suddenly the tone of their boss changed when this girl talked to her. Too bad, I liked everyone else and the boss too.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to be of help in our Sales team?   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Millennial Media (Boston, MA).

Interview

It was a fair process. I was approached by the HR person, followed by phone screen by the hiring manager and then in person interviews with the team members. After that they were quick to give interview feedback and then waited for few weeks for other candidates to complete interview process. After that they offered me and I accepted.

Data Science Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Millennial Media (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen asking about past summer experiences, general behavioral questions, and current technical skills.

Later face to face interview. Walked through general company problem of how to sift through petabytes of data in order to target mobile ads. Last 10 minutes on a quick Java problem.

Interview Questions

• What is one accomplishment you are very proud of?
      Why Millennial Media? What do we do?   Answer Question

Operations Engineering Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Millennial Media.

Interview

I had a phone interview with their VP of Operations Engineering. I then went in for in-person interviews with 5 people (2 in a remote office via video chat). Fairly standard questions - some technical questions to judge my skill level; some hypothetical questions about how I might change processes; behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were fairly standard, but one interviewer (male) asked me (female) if I had done any "real" programming. My resume had scripting languages listed (Javascript, Python, Perl, etc), and this was not a programming position.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Millennial Media (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I had a phone screen with a HR person then a week later went in for an in-person interview with 3 people. Everyone was very nice and asked challenging but not too difficult questions. Unfortunately I was never contacted by HR to inform me that I didn't receive the job, which I thought was unprofessional.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Millennial Media (Baltimore, MD) in January 2014.

Interview

1 phone and 4-5 on-site rounds. Phone round was pretty basic. on-site rounds were not hard either. Pretty haphazardly maintained office under the guise of maintaining a start-up culture. Interviewers were all nice to talk. The area around is pretty shabby and junk too. Would not liked to have worked there for sure. Gave an impression that a developer spends lots of time in writing test cases (since they don't have a QE team).

Business Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Millennial Media.

Interview

The hiring and interviewing process is pretty informal and the employer takes time to get to know you. You will interview with a few different people in the department you are interviewing in and have a chance to talk about your experience and ask any questions you may have

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated a little and got my request.

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Millennial Media (Baltimore, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

Very pleasant, everyone was kind. Gave a quick math test to start. Facilities were very nice. Talked one on one then two more groups of two. Not sure how you can really write 50 words in here so I'm just going to keep rambling a bit here. I hope this is 50 words now

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you solved a problem in the past.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Millennial Media.

Interview

First, the VP talked to me and then the technical director asked me some basic data structure problem.