Millennial Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Millennial Media (Baltimore, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

Very pleasant, everyone was kind. Gave a quick math test to start. Facilities were very nice. Talked one on one then two more groups of two. Not sure how you can really write 50 words in here so I'm just going to keep rambling a bit here. I hope this is 50 words now

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you solved a problem in the past.   1 Answer

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Millennial Media (Baltimore, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

It was fairly easy. Initial phone screen with HR, second phone screen with the hiring manager, and an all day in person interview. Overall, the interview was fun but I really don't think it gauged my capability as a candidate. I talked with my boss^3 during the interview which was nice but she was a little strange and we just wandered around the office.

Interview Questions

• [In person quiz] Spot the difference between these two URL's?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Business Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Millennial Media.

Interview

The hiring and interviewing process is pretty informal and the employer takes time to get to know you. You will interview with a few different people in the department you are interviewing in and have a chance to talk about your experience and ask any questions you may have

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated a little and got my request.

Data Science Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Millennial Media (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen asking about past summer experiences, general behavioral questions, and current technical skills.

Later face to face interview. Walked through general company problem of how to sift through petabytes of data in order to target mobile ads. Last 10 minutes on a quick Java problem.

Interview Questions

• What is one accomplishment you are very proud of?
      Why Millennial Media? What do we do?   Answer Question

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Millennial Media (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2013.

Interview

there were at least 8 rounds of interviews. first with the director in singapore, then with a few executives in the US, then with more people in Japan office. overall, it was a smooth and reasonable process for me.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve a certain problem given the scenarios below?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Millennial Media (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Had 3 different interviews, one with my Manager, one with HR and one with the VP. It all went smooth, and made me feel comfortable from the get-go. Very understanding and didn't put any pressure at all.

Interview Questions

• Very chilled questions, behavioural and interpersonal skills, as we all analytical skills   Answer Question

Sales Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Millennial Media (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by pretty much the whole company and was going pretty well, as others would gasp and say they want me until my last interview was with someone who says she used to work from Google and was clearly acting too superior to me and asked me impossible questions not related to the job scope. Suddenly the tone of their boss changed when this girl talked to her. Too bad, I liked everyone else and the boss too.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to be of help in our Sales team?   1 Answer