Millennial Media Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Millennial Media Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Millennial Media (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

The entire process was smooth and organized. Sometimes there were moments of long time without replies but they eventually got back to me and everything was figured out. The interview process went by quickly, after visiting their office in Boston and having a video call with the software engineers at Baltimore, they got back to me at the end of the day and had a job offer all ready for me. Overall a very pleasant experience!

Interview Questions

• Given a list of integers how would you implement an efficient method to figure if there are duplicates?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Millennial Media

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Millennial Media (Baltimore, MD) in January 2014.

Interview

1 phone and 4-5 on-site rounds. Phone round was pretty basic. on-site rounds were not hard either. Pretty haphazardly maintained office under the guise of maintaining a start-up culture. Interviewers were all nice to talk. The area around is pretty shabby and junk too. Would not liked to have worked there for sure. Gave an impression that a developer spends lots of time in writing test cases (since they don't have a QE team).

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Millennial Media.

Interview

First, the VP talked to me and then the technical director asked me some basic data structure problem.