Millennial Media Vice President Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Millennial Media (Baltimore, MD) in November 2013.

Interview

I was an employee referral and was supposed to meet someone from the top management. I waited at the reception for almost two hours but no one showed up. At first the receptionist told me that she didn't know the lady I was supposed to meet and therefore was having difficulty in locating her. After sometime she told me that the lady was in a meeting and that there was a message from her asking me to wait.

After two hours, a lady from some other department came looking for me just as I was about to leave. This lady informed me that the lady from the top management was on leave and that I should meet her instead. I had travelled from far and didn't want to make multiple trips to Baltimore that's why I agreed to talk to her.

All she kept telling me was what my job responsibilities will be and how happy the company was to have me on board. She asked me to check my email for the letter of appointment that would come from the HR. I waited but no one got back to me. I followed up with this lady I met, however, she never replied to me emails.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked. I was told about the job responsibilities.   Answer Question