Millennium Research Group Market Researcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Millennium Research Group Market Researcher Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Millennium Research Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

It took less than 30 minutes. He asked about my strengths, weaknesses, what to bring to the company. I was asked about what kind of management system I'd prefer, what bothers me in an office. At the end of the interview he asked me to pretend that I'm making a cold calling.

Interview Questions

• How can you make a phone call with Xray Manager of X hospital?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Millennium Research Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Millennium Research Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

Sent out my application and got a call around half an hour later. Set an appointment for a 1:1 interview and had a brief overview on the position offered.
    One the day of the interview, I had a brief conversation in the language I sent the application for, then was asked a few questions about my weeks and strengths, what I would do if I hit a dead end in my work. Simple basic interview questions. In the end, I was asked to conduct an imaginary phone calls to potential clients.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the client refused to give you information?   Answer Question

Market Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Millennium Research Group in March 2014.

Interview

Very easy phone interview. The person who contacted me was very friendly and polite, same with the receptionist and the two people who interviewed me.
    Average Interview, just try to highlight at all times the skills that make you the best fit. Confidence is important. It is also good if you go prepared to answer questions related with meeting targets and dealing with rejection over the phone. Also, they will ask you to speak as if you were calling a specific clinic/company and asking the questions needed for the research.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Millennium Research Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

HR initially contacted me for a brief contract role. I was hired on for two weeks which was extended to a few months. My experience was just before I began full time school which was great. I had an excellent experience since the training was more than enough. My manager was great to get along with, provided me with more than enough material, and even offered me a reference at the end!

Interview Questions

• I was hoping for the contract to be extended further, but I did appreciate the experience !   Answer Question

Market Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Millennium Research Group in April 2010.

Interview

I applied online and was soon thereafter contacted to come in for a face to face interview. There were two reps from the company there. They asked me fairly basic questions about my employment history, my expectations concerning the position, educational background, etc. They did ask me one analytical question: How many diapers do they use in China in a year? Just to see how you think I suppose, par for the course.

Interview Questions

• How many diapers do they go through in China in a year?   Answer Question

Market Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Millennium Research Group in January 2010.

Interview

Everything went very smoothly - I had my phone interview a few days after I applied online. My 1:1 interview was booked at the end of my phone interview. I received my job offer on the same day I had my interview.