MillerCoors Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in June 2009.

Interview

I had an initial phone call with the recruiter, and then later the recruiter invited me back for a phone screen interview.

The phone screen interview consisted of several behavioral questions.

At the time, it wasn't clear whether the jobs were going to be open because the marketing function was moving from CO and WI to Chicago, and no one knew who would end up moving or not. Therefore the interviewer was looking to build a base of pre-screened candidates should an opening come up.

I got the impressoin that there was a lot of local talent in Chicago due to the recent Kraft layoffs and that local talent was strongly preferred. I did interview for a specific position or team, although I have heard since then that usually you interview for a specific position.
The recruiter made it clear that the company was in a time of flux with the merger and that the transition might be bumpy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you tried to present something to a customer or the sales force and they pushed back. How did you handle it?   Answer Question