MillerCoors Category Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MillerCoors Category Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2016

3.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

They flew me out to their corporate headquarters in Chicago. The interview was with 3 levels of management panel style interview. They were very organized and took turns asking questions. Best panel interview experience I've had.

Interview Questions

• They asked very typical questions about my experience and gave me business problems to address how I would handld   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MillerCoors

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Phone screening and 2 live interviews

Negotiation

Not very flexible

Category Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MillerCoors in October 2011.

Interview

They have a very thorough process. Phone screen with HR. Behavioral panel interview. They want to get to not only skills and expertise but also personality. They read from a script and take turns answering questions. You have to have your accomplishments and other points well rehearsed. They ask you to do a case study. They don't give you much time to work on it,,,a couple of days. It isn't clear how they "grade" it. No feedback was given. I felt it was a fair interview. There were no questions like what is your greatest weakness or if you were a tree what kind of tree would you be. The things they asked were clearly part of what would be successful for the position. They didn't ask much about what I knew about the company. They were more interested in how my past experience directly related to the position.

Interview Questions