MillerCoors Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

3.5

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

I had a screening phone call with the Human Resources person for about 20 minutes and then there was an in-person interview at the office that was one hour long.

Interview Questions

• Asked me an extraordinary amount of behavior questions, but didn't take the time to get to know me.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MillerCoors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Only did the phone screen. HR rep went down the list and asked questions that she had to ask and was typing the responses. She then presented responses to hiring manager to decide who to bring in for face to face.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I was referred by an employee. I was first phone interviewed and then had a one on one interview in their downtown Chicago office. STAR Interview Questions regarding their ideals. Some of the questions were difficult to answer for an entry level position and made the interview a little more difficult.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you directly impacted your companies bottom line.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

Thorough process - really looking for "right fit"

Anonymous Employee in Irwindale, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Irwindale, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I first had a phone interview. It was very similar to any phone screening done by any employer. It was conducted by an HR representative, so a lot of it was behaviorally based. The interviewer then thought I sounded like a fit for the position so I was asked to come in for a panel interview the next week.

For the panel interview, there were multiple functions present: the hiring manager, the plant controller, someone from HR and someone from operations. This interview was for a finance position, so I had only assumed that technical questions would be in order. To my surprise, they were more interested to hear about my previous position as well as the answers to their many behavioral questions. Technical aspects of the interview were not very deep, when they were occasionally asked, which only came from the controller.

About a week went by and then I heard from them that they were offering me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You get a lot of free beer here. What else is there to negotiate? On a more serious note, the offer was very competitve with room for an annual bonus as a percentage of your base salary.