MillerCoors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MillerCoors Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2017

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR, and they were pleasant. This attracted me to the company, and I was willing to come in for an interview. I was later invited to the office in Perimeter for an interview and right from the get-go they were rude and unpleasant. I was asked to prepare a large case dissecting data for the sales team. I sat on a panel of three interviewers, and they attempted to pick me apart. I later received an email saying they had decided to go with another candidate. The job posting was re-posted a day later.

I would not consider applying for another position here.

Interview Questions

• Explain how accruals work... (I'm a CPA)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Golden, CO).

Interview

Phone screening first. Then I did a "green" interview which was an online, video chat interview. Process was fairly easy. I heard back after two weeks and was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• Canned. "STAR format"
      Tell me about a time you challenged conventional wisdom, etc...   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First it is a phone call interview and then a month later it is a two day, back to back interview process. First day is a happy hour super easy. Second day is the real interview and you have to prepare a sales pitch and present it to a the interview panel of about 4 people. All questions are very situational.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work with a group and not everyone got along. How did you make sure everyone was happy?   Answer Question

General Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Denver, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

Submitted the application online and received a call back within a few days from an outsourced recruiter. She explained the job functions and duties as well as benefits and pay $12 an hour to start with opportunity for advancement and yearly raises. She then asked if I was still interested I said yes and scheduled an I. Person interview the following day. After the interview the hiring manager said I looked to be a little over qualified and offered me an operators position at 15.75. Going thru the background and drug screen process now

Interview Questions

• What are 2 things that you look for in a company you are trying to get hired at.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irwindale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Irwindale, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Panel Interview. Approximately 1 hour. 8 questions. The interview was in a conference room. Following the interview, I received a tour of the manufacturing operations. It was very good that I received a thorough safety orientation prior to entering the facility.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were of the behavioral type. Tell me about a time when you were under intense pressure?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MillerCoors in June 2017.

Interview

Submitted on application online, received an email for a phone interview directly from the hiring manager, followed by a video interview with the entire team. Received an offer about 1 week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time a project did not go as anticipated.   Answer Question

Beer Processing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Golden, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Very straight forward and professional. All behavioral based questions that had to deal with how you handled certain situations. Overall the interview was straight forward and nothing complicated in terms of questions that were asked. Panel consisted of 7 process leaders.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you and a manager did not agree on something how did you resolve the problem   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL).

Interview

My whole process from start to finish with MillerCoors went very smoothly and professionally. I applied online and was soon after contacted to for a phone interview. The phone interview was very basic, asked general questions about myself and resume. From there I was asked to go to Chicago for a 2 day interview.

All of my travel expenses and food during the two day interview in Chicago.

Day one is a Networking Event with the other applicants and MillerCoors employees. Enjoyed free beer and got to learn a lot about the position and company. Everyone is very eager to answer any of your questions and talk about whatever you want. Myself and many other of the candidates went out after for dinner and drinks which was a fun way to get to know everyone on a more personal level.

Day 2 you are interviewed by a small panel where you give your 5 minute presentation to them and get asked basic STAR questions. The interview was very straight forward, there were no curve ball questions or anything to try and trick you.

Overall the interview process was very relaxed and everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you had to deal with an unhappy customer?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle when a customer says "No" to you?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me more about your responsibilities while working at your last position?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter to schedule an over the phone interview. After the phone interview it took about a week until I heard back. Got a second interview in person the next day and heard back within the week.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume, and a lot of behavioral questions   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

10 - 15 minute preliminary phone interview after an online briefing assessment done from home. I have not yet moved onto the next process yet, I am still awaiting a response from the recruiting team.