MillerCoors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MillerCoors Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter to schedule an over the phone interview. After the phone interview it took about a week until I heard back. Got a second interview in person the next day and heard back within the week.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume, and a lot of behavioral questions   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

10 - 15 minute preliminary phone interview after an online briefing assessment done from home. I have not yet moved onto the next process yet, I am still awaiting a response from the recruiting team.

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

They flew me out to their corporate headquarters in Chicago. The interview was with 3 levels of management panel style interview. They were very organized and took turns asking questions. Best panel interview experience I've had.

Interview Questions

• They asked very typical questions about my experience and gave me business problems to address how I would handld   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

Very friendly. 2 in person interviews. They sent me to DC to do a second interview, had a networking event and an interview where I was asked to present a case study. It all went well

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Your current experiences?
      Why would you like to work for Miller?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

general behavior question. Very quick.Basically, they want to see if you are talkative and fit the position. They do want people willing to work at night and work in a bar selling beers, even though you are a girl.

Equipment Specialist Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

I reached out to a recruiter about another position but she had already filled it. She contacted me with this job; phone interview with behavioral questions. I had to take a long assessment (over 200+ questions) and then another assessment on how I supervise. The recruiter then contacted me and I set up a phone interview with maintenance manager. Overall process took 1 month.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors in November 2016.

Interview

Whole process took about a month. Applied online, then offered a phone interview where they asked basic background questions. After that,I got invited to a 2-day interview. The first day was a networking event where you learn more about the job and the second day is the actual formal interview. All the employees are extremely nice and down to earth.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Applied online and then completed a short assessment. The next day a recruiter emailed me to set up a phone interview. It was short and clear. Thought I did pretty well, but a week later I was told I was not moving on.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Denver, CO).

Interview

Once I applied online I received an interview within 2 weeks. It was a panel interview with 2 managers and it was very professional. I interviewed at the end of the week and heard back by the middle of the following week. Great experience!

Interview Questions

• All situational based questions with a few off-centered ones focused on my background and its relevance to the position.   Answer Question

Sales Management Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at MillerCoors in October 2016.

Interview

The two people scheduled to interview before me didn't show up, but they still called me in ten minutes late. The interview began with two interviewers, but in the middle of my interview, a third person came in. I found this to be really unprofessional and distracting, as I was in the middle of answering a question. The interview questions were fairly typical behavioral questions, nothing technical at all.