MillerCoors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MillerCoors Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

general behavior question. Very quick.Basically, they want to see if you are talkative and fit the position. They do want people willing to work at night and work in a bar selling beers, even though you are a girl.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Applied online and then completed a short assessment. The next day a recruiter emailed me to set up a phone interview. It was short and clear. Thought I did pretty well, but a week later I was told I was not moving on.

Sales Management Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at MillerCoors in October 2016.

Interview

The two people scheduled to interview before me didn't show up, but they still called me in ten minutes late. The interview began with two interviewers, but in the middle of my interview, a third person came in. I found this to be really unprofessional and distracting, as I was in the middle of answering a question. The interview questions were fairly typical behavioral questions, nothing technical at all.

Insights Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online via my school job portal then had a 30 minute interview on campus. The second round interview was an hour and was onsite. The interviewers were very helpful and were there to answer any questions if need be. They said that they would get back to me about the next step within the week, but they took a little longer to do so be patient and don't stress if you don't hear from them right away.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a company that effectively uses a marketing insight   Answer Question

Regional Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Irvine, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was with the Regional Sales Director and the Director of Sales Finance. Beforehand, a business case was sent and I was asked to complete it. The business case focused on the financials for the sales region and asked for explanations related to variances against the business plan (volume, brand mix, pack mix, geography mix, pricing, cost mix). The beginning of the interview centered on the business case with the remainder of the interview was filled with primarily behavioral based questions. Many of the questions follow the STAR format.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is causing our sales decline is this region and how would you address it?   Answer Question

Optimization Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Got contacted by a recruiter over LinkedIn saying I would be a great fit for an IT position. I reviewed and applied to said position. Spoke with the recruiter over the phone and was told that a different position would better match my skill. I reviewed and agreed. Came in for a face to face interview and was asked basic behavioral and previous experience questions. Got a call saying that I would be an even better fit for a third position and to come in for another face to face where I was shown the facility. Got another call to come in for an aptitude test. Spoke with HR and received a call saying that my interview went so well that they are already putting an offer together.

Finally got a call on my way back to ask about my salary requirements from HQ HR, and never got a call back after. Never seen anything so unprofessional.

Long story short, 3 people had left that position, multiple cancellations of interviews about an hour before the scheduled time, completely unprofessional with regards to follow-ups on the application and a total waste of time.

P.S.: The manager wanted the hired person to learn 4 manufacturing platforms because they did a terrible job at standardizing and be responsible for absolutely everything. Good luck with that.

Interview Questions

• Build simple Logix 5000 and Factory Talk applications.   Answer Question

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Golden, CO).

Interview

Very thorough / extensive: First, there was a HR pre-screening. Then the hiring-mgr did an hour-long phone interview. Then I met with another executive and the hiring manager again. During this period, there were two on-line assessments one of which was approximately 2+ hours in duration with challenging logic questions. Interview questions were very thorough and scripted as some of the questions were repeated across interviewers. Most questions were of the following format: 'Give me an example of when you displayed "specific skill" or "specific attribute" or "faced this challenge"; Tell me what you did and what was the result.'

Interview Questions

• Many 'give me an example' of when you XYZ at your last assignment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The first night of the two day interview was a lot of fun. All expenses are paid and the networking event allows you to meet the interviews and current employees.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to balance many things at once.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Golden, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

Fairly typical. Phone interview from a recruiter asking very generic questions. Then on site for a panel interview. All questions followed the STAR process. This lasted about an hour and then I was taken on a tour.

Interview Questions

• These were all behavioral based questions.....tell me about a time you failed, used your influence skills, etc.   Answer Question

Marketing Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

Only had the intial phone screen. HR representative was very personable and I felt as though I had a great interview. She told me that interviews were coming in the next 2 weeks and that the next day she would let me know their decision and to keep my schedule open because I would be getting an email on my avaliabilty to fly down. (she also unsolicitedly gave me her email and phone and asked me to contact her had I not heard anything back after the following day). It has now been 3 weeks, no response from email or message left for her. Definitely feel mislead in the process and you can add this to another how not to be a good recruiter story lol.