MillerCoors IT Strategic Analyst (Business Information Systems) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

IT Strategic Analyst (Business Information Systems) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2012.

Interview

Oct 4, 2012 interviewed for IT Strategic Analyst job at MC. Horrible experience. Not interested in my expertise and skill-set just how I fit the core values. Mgrs were egotistical and arrogant and so extremely brilliant that I can't find the words to describe them. Hiring Mgr MIA.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected or difficult questions since the questions were very dumbed down. Example, give us an example of how you fit our corporate culture number 1, Integrity... etc, etc...   1 Answer

Management confuses Reality vs. Illusion in interviewing and making hiring decisions. There is no perfect candidate, employe, wife, children, etc. If you want a career and not get burnt out due to Management's schizophrenic and reactionary management style, then look elsewhere.