MillerCoors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MillerCoors Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

Very friendly. 2 in person interviews. They sent me to DC to do a second interview, had a networking event and an interview where I was asked to present a case study. It all went well

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Your current experiences?
      Why would you like to work for Miller?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

general behavior question. Very quick.Basically, they want to see if you are talkative and fit the position. They do want people willing to work at night and work in a bar selling beers, even though you are a girl.

Equipment Specialist Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

I reached out to a recruiter about another position but she had already filled it. She contacted me with this job; phone interview with behavioral questions. I had to take a long assessment (over 200+ questions) and then another assessment on how I supervise. The recruiter then contacted me and I set up a phone interview with maintenance manager. Overall process took 1 month.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors in November 2016.

Interview

Whole process took about a month. Applied online, then offered a phone interview where they asked basic background questions. After that,I got invited to a 2-day interview. The first day was a networking event where you learn more about the job and the second day is the actual formal interview. All the employees are extremely nice and down to earth.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Applied online and then completed a short assessment. The next day a recruiter emailed me to set up a phone interview. It was short and clear. Thought I did pretty well, but a week later I was told I was not moving on.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Denver, CO).

Interview

Once I applied online I received an interview within 2 weeks. It was a panel interview with 2 managers and it was very professional. I interviewed at the end of the week and heard back by the middle of the following week. Great experience!

Interview Questions

• All situational based questions with a few off-centered ones focused on my background and its relevance to the position.   Answer Question

Sales Management Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at MillerCoors in October 2016.

Interview

The two people scheduled to interview before me didn't show up, but they still called me in ten minutes late. The interview began with two interviewers, but in the middle of my interview, a third person came in. I found this to be really unprofessional and distracting, as I was in the middle of answering a question. The interview questions were fairly typical behavioral questions, nothing technical at all.

Insights Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online via my school job portal then had a 30 minute interview on campus. The second round interview was an hour and was onsite. The interviewers were very helpful and were there to answer any questions if need be. They said that they would get back to me about the next step within the week, but they took a little longer to do so be patient and don't stress if you don't hear from them right away.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a company that effectively uses a marketing insight   Answer Question

Supply Planning Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

The entire process took 6 weeks or so from first contact to accepting the position. Mainly phone interviews with employees who are on your team. It began with a few phone calls and ended with a group panel interview over Skype. I did not have to travel to the office for any interviews, however I heard other interns did in fact need to travel to the office they were planning on working at.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you experienced conflict in a group setting and how did you resolve this conflict?   Answer Question

Regional Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Irvine, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was with the Regional Sales Director and the Director of Sales Finance. Beforehand, a business case was sent and I was asked to complete it. The business case focused on the financials for the sales region and asked for explanations related to variances against the business plan (volume, brand mix, pack mix, geography mix, pricing, cost mix). The beginning of the interview centered on the business case with the remainder of the interview was filled with primarily behavioral based questions. Many of the questions follow the STAR format.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is causing our sales decline is this region and how would you address it?   Answer Question