MillerCoors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MillerCoors Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview- easy to handle, great HR manager. The phone call itself was more of a conversation.

If you are chosen from the phone interview, they fly you to MillerCoors headquarters in downtown Chicago. This experience was my first big interview and they made the entire process easy.

In person interview- networking event happens night one, great opportunity to get a feel for the company and its employees. I loved this as it was in their penthouse pub and was just a good overall experience with others interviewing and with the full time staff.
    Second day they have panel interviews. There was a sales pitch then they asked traditional STAR questions. Very nicely organized interview process with awesome people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

SMP candidates all get the same package so negotiation was a little different than usual! Great HR management so far in the process though. They're very resourceful and open to answering questions.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Golden, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was done online. There were two interviewers and the questions all focused on the company values and how your experiences aligned with those values. They tell you ahead of time how to prepare and what the questions will be based on. It was a little bit unsettling because you would be ready to respond to a question around a value/principle and then they would use that as a springboard to a different question.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you used a unique approach to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Entry Level Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got asked the next day to fill out a personality questionnaire that took about 20 minutes. I was then contacted for a phone screening. Asked if I had any questions right away and then asked about my experience. Asked me why I wanted to work at MillerCoors and why sales and what was my greatest accomplishment. Told me he would be sending me an invitation to the Panel Interview the next week

Interview Questions

• Why sales?
      Why Millercoors?
      What is greatest accomplishment?
      Answer Question

On Premise Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Pre-night there is a quick information quiz to see what you know about the company. Then you go to the bar to drink and meet other MillerCoors reps and employees. Talk to EVERYONE! The next day the typical interview panel is 2-3 people all behavioral based.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made an unpopular decision and what was the result?   Answer Question

Finance Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Beware. Initial on-campus interview is with 3 Miller Coors staff at same time in large interview room. One person is from HR, and the other two are senior associates (presumably). They expect you to know a lot about beer and miller products. I had about 4 questions prepared for them and that wasn't enough. They ask you mostly behavioral questions as well as some things about yourself. I found the experience to be very awkward. I have never interviewed with more than two people. I think it is difficult to relate to them and reach a common ground when they have too many people interviewing you at once. I think it was a bit excessive for an internship position. They were all very nice though.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you made a decision that you have since questioned?   Answer Question

Brewery Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was 4 individuals asking questions
    Lasting about 20 30 min it was not difficult, they
    Ask questions like your applying for a management position, overall the interview was not that difficult
    The process takes a few days then I got called back offered a position

ASM Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Panel w/ Behavioral responses required (STAR format) Not very complicated - but don't see how these questions get at the heart of the candidate. Then I reviewed a pre-work presentation. It was very easy if you know anything about the beer business. Miller Reps dressed very casual (polo shirts) - looked as if my interview was bothering their day. Not very welcoming to be honest.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to 'rack & stack" a report to push for results?   Answer Question

BIS Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Golden, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process. Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I was referred by an employee. I was first phone interviewed and then had a one on one interview in their downtown Chicago office. STAR Interview Questions regarding their ideals. Some of the questions were difficult to answer for an entry level position and made the interview a little more difficult.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you directly impacted your companies bottom line.   Answer Question

On-Premise Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone interview followed by a personality assessment. If you pass then you are flown to chicago for a 2 day interview in chicago. All payed for by the company. Food is reimbursed after trip.