MillerCoors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MillerCoors Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

Optimization Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Got contacted by a recruiter over LinkedIn saying I would be a great fit for an IT position. I reviewed and applied to said position. Spoke with the recruiter over the phone and was told that a different position would better match my skill. I reviewed and agreed. Came in for a face to face interview and was asked basic behavioral and previous experience questions. Got a call saying that I would be an even better fit for a third position and to come in for another face to face where I was shown the facility. Got another call to come in for an aptitude test. Spoke with HR and received a call saying that my interview went so well that they are already putting an offer together.

Finally got a call on my way back to ask about my salary requirements from HQ HR, and never got a call back after. Never seen anything so unprofessional.

Long story short, 3 people had left that position, multiple cancellations of interviews about an hour before the scheduled time, completely unprofessional with regards to follow-ups on the application and a total waste of time.

P.S.: The manager wanted the hired person to learn 4 manufacturing platforms because they did a terrible job at standardizing and be responsible for absolutely everything. Good luck with that.

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Golden, CO).

Interview

Very thorough / extensive: First, there was a HR pre-screening. Then the hiring-mgr did an hour-long phone interview. Then I met with another executive and the hiring manager again. During this period, there were two on-line assessments one of which was approximately 2+ hours in duration with challenging logic questions. Interview questions were very thorough and scripted as some of the questions were repeated across interviewers. Most questions were of the following format: 'Give me an example of when you displayed "specific skill" or "specific attribute" or "faced this challenge"; Tell me what you did and what was the result.'

Interview Questions

• Many 'give me an example' of when you XYZ at your last assignment.   Answer Question

Space Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview initially, then an on site interview was scheduled within one to two weeks. I was informed it would be a STAR (Situation/Task/Action/Result) interview process.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to deal with conflict on the job.   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

Initially telephone screened by a recruiter, took personality test, later scheduled for a situational interview with panel who took turns asking questions and tracking answers. Took an IQ assessment. Later interviewed one on one with another. Offered job, took drug test and submitted to background check. And started job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something that differentiates you from your peers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Little flexibility in offer, but goal is to make best offer initially.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The first night of the two day interview was a lot of fun. All expenses are paid and the networking event allows you to meet the interviews and current employees.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to balance many things at once.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Golden, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

Fairly typical. Phone interview from a recruiter asking very generic questions. Then on site for a panel interview. All questions followed the STAR process. This lasted about an hour and then I was taken on a tour.

Interview Questions

• These were all behavioral based questions.....tell me about a time you failed, used your influence skills, etc.   Answer Question

Marketing Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

Only had the intial phone screen. HR representative was very personable and I felt as though I had a great interview. She told me that interviews were coming in the next 2 weeks and that the next day she would let me know their decision and to keep my schedule open because I would be getting an email on my avaliabilty to fly down. (she also unsolicitedly gave me her email and phone and asked me to contact her had I not heard anything back after the following day). It has now been 3 weeks, no response from email or message left for her. Definitely feel mislead in the process and you can add this to another how not to be a good recruiter story lol.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Only did the phone screen. HR rep went down the list and asked questions that she had to ask and was typing the responses. She then presented responses to hiring manager to decide who to bring in for face to face.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

It is a 3 step interview process. First you will receive an initial HR phone interview to make sure you are a good match. Once you make it pass the phone interview, you are flown to either Chicago or Milwaukee for the next 2 steps. The second step is a mixer to see if you fit with the company culture and the third is a group/panel interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview- easy to handle, great HR manager. The phone call itself was more of a conversation.

If you are chosen from the phone interview, they fly you to MillerCoors headquarters in downtown Chicago. This experience was my first big interview and they made the entire process easy.

In person interview- networking event happens night one, great opportunity to get a feel for the company and its employees. I loved this as it was in their penthouse pub and was just a good overall experience with others interviewing and with the full time staff.
    Second day they have panel interviews. There was a sales pitch then they asked traditional STAR questions. Very nicely organized interview process with awesome people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

SMP candidates all get the same package so negotiation was a little different than usual! Great HR management so far in the process though. They're very resourceful and open to answering questions.