MillerCoors Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MillerCoors Marketing Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

After the initial phone screen I was required to do two online assessments that took over three hours. It was like the GMAT allover again which I feel is quite irrelevant to prejudge someone's ability to do a good job based on a standardized/timed test. I had heard they only hire top MBA school grads which kind of turned me off by them being so discriminating and cult-like. Regardless, I matched the job description to a tee so maybe there was a chance and I proceeded anyways. Interviews were great and I really liked the team. Followed up multiple times with HR and radio silence for months. Then finally a rejection email with no explanation. Likely I didn't fit their very specific mold.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MillerCoors

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Starting from a school resume drop, the company sent a local marketing director to conduct initial interviews (school alumnus). From there, the applicants were calibrated against other schools' candidates. Those that placed favorably among that group were asked to conduct a second-round phone interview. Final onsite interviews were conducted once that second phone screen was complete. Very nice people, excellent company.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you had to act without all available information?   Answer Question