MillerCoors Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MillerCoors Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL).

Interview

My whole process from start to finish with MillerCoors went very smoothly and professionally. I applied online and was soon after contacted to for a phone interview. The phone interview was very basic, asked general questions about myself and resume. From there I was asked to go to Chicago for a 2 day interview.

All of my travel expenses and food during the two day interview in Chicago.

Day one is a Networking Event with the other applicants and MillerCoors employees. Enjoyed free beer and got to learn a lot about the position and company. Everyone is very eager to answer any of your questions and talk about whatever you want. Myself and many other of the candidates went out after for dinner and drinks which was a fun way to get to know everyone on a more personal level.

Day 2 you are interviewed by a small panel where you give your 5 minute presentation to them and get asked basic STAR questions. The interview was very straight forward, there were no curve ball questions or anything to try and trick you.

Overall the interview process was very relaxed and everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you had to deal with an unhappy customer?   Answer Question
  • How do you handle when a customer says "No" to you?   Answer Question
  • Can you tell me more about your responsibilities while working at your last position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MillerCoors

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

Very friendly. 2 in person interviews. They sent me to DC to do a second interview, had a networking event and an interview where I was asked to present a case study. It all went well

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Your current experiences?
      Why would you like to work for Miller?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

general behavior question. Very quick.Basically, they want to see if you are talkative and fit the position. They do want people willing to work at night and work in a bar selling beers, even though you are a girl.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors in November 2016.

Interview

Whole process took about a month. Applied online, then offered a phone interview where they asked basic background questions. After that,I got invited to a 2-day interview. The first day was a networking event where you learn more about the job and the second day is the actual formal interview. All the employees are extremely nice and down to earth.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Applied online and then completed a short assessment. The next day a recruiter emailed me to set up a phone interview. It was short and clear. Thought I did pretty well, but a week later I was told I was not moving on.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Denver, CO).

Interview

Once I applied online I received an interview within 2 weeks. It was a panel interview with 2 managers and it was very professional. I interviewed at the end of the week and heard back by the middle of the following week. Great experience!

Interview Questions

• All situational based questions with a few off-centered ones focused on my background and its relevance to the position.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

The first night of the two day interview was a lot of fun. All expenses are paid and the networking event allows you to meet the interviews and current employees.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to balance many things at once.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview- easy to handle, great HR manager. The phone call itself was more of a conversation.

If you are chosen from the phone interview, they fly you to MillerCoors headquarters in downtown Chicago. This experience was my first big interview and they made the entire process easy.

In person interview- networking event happens night one, great opportunity to get a feel for the company and its employees. I loved this as it was in their penthouse pub and was just a good overall experience with others interviewing and with the full time staff.
    Second day they have panel interviews. There was a sales pitch then they asked traditional STAR questions. Very nicely organized interview process with awesome people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

SMP candidates all get the same package so negotiation was a little different than usual! Great HR management so far in the process though. They're very resourceful and open to answering questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Process was pretty easy and quick overall. Starts with an HR phone screen with background verification type questions, then a long personality assessment. After that, they pay for you to attend an in person panel interview at Chicago HQ. Met with a Sales Manager and HR Rep, lots of STAR behavioral questions. I also had to give a short 5 minute sales pitch based on a situation they give you a few days in advance. Best part was definitely the fact that they reimburse you for beer during your trip!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to lead a team to produce results and what the outcomes were.   Answer Question
    • Are you able to work nontraditional hours and be self-motivating?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

Met at campus fair talked to the recruiters, advanced to two rounds of interviews. Both were over the phone, even though the second round was supposed to be in person. Recruiters were very nice, but I feel the job often goes to those who have connections within the company.