MillerCoors Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MillerCoors Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MillerCoors in April 2008.

Interview

I initially submitted my resume on the CPG professional website. I was contacted by a recruiter and did a 20 minute phone interview and was passed on to the hiring manager. My interview was with the hiring manager and an HR rep. The interview itself was based on the standard skill sets associated with sales management (i.e. time management, prioritizing, closing, etc)I was asked to put together a power point presentation detailing what I would do during my first 90 days in the market.
After the interview, I was scheduled for the personality /IQ test. The personality test was extremely intense. I sat with a psychologist for about two hours being tested for memory, calculations, and thought train. I was provided the results of my psych exam and later presented an offer.

Interview Questions

• Was I keeping abreast of different news and happenings within the adult beverage industry?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. The initial offer was acceptable. However, I did find that a counterpart in another market was making about 20k less than I was.