Cover image for MilliporeSigma

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

MilliporeSigma Sr Project Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 287 interviews

Interviews at MilliporeSigma

Negative100%
Applied online100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MilliporeSigma

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Milwaukee, WI) in Oct 2022

Interview

I applied on Indeed and received an email the same day to schedule a phone screen. The day of the phone screen, the person cancelled and asked to reschedule. I gave her a list of days and times and told her Mondays were bad. I didn't hear back until Friday afternoon of the next week, in which she asked me what time I was available on Monday. I offered two times even though I already explained that Mondays were bad. I didn't hear back. About 1.5 weeks later I get a calendar request for the phone screen and we conducted the phone screen at that time. It was obvious she didn't read my resume, because she asked me what degrees I had as well as if I had skills like working with pumps (my resume shows the types of pumps I've worked with and the pump projects I've done). She asked if I used AutoCAD, which I do, and is also listed under my technical skills. Additionally she asked for a skill that wasn't on the job description post, that they really needed, but I was only 50% at, so they should have put that in a job description. I expected a rejection because of this experience, and received one shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked with pumps? Have you worked with AutoCAD? Do you understand this a bricks and mortar job? Do you have complete cycle project management experience?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MilliporeSigma (Sheboygan Falls, WI) in Feb 2021

Interview

Applied online. Scheduled with recruiter for position followed by one-hour Teams with direct manager and 3 hours on-site interview at the facility. At the facility, I had a negative experience with two of the interviewers. One saw that I lost a job due to Covid and said they are looking for "stable candidates" which is an extremely privileged thing to say. They also asked me if I knew how a car worked (I'm an engineer and interviewing for a senior position). They ghosted me after the on-site interview.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Popular Careers with MilliporeSigma Job Seekers