Mills Fleet Farm Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mills Fleet Farm

2.4

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waite Park, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Waite Park, MN) in February 2019.

Interview

It was a fairly quick interview. The interview people were nice and friendly. It was a one on one interview. I did interview with more than one person. There was not very many questions and they were not that hard

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mills Fleet Farm

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm.

Interview

Quick and easy! It took about a week from applying to getting an offer. Acting mature, professional and saying that the customer is number one is all it took. Dress professional, think some of these questions through ahead of time.

Interview Questions

• What are my 3 greatest strengths   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm.

Interview

They called me a couple of days after I dropped off an application at their front desk and asked me to come in for a personal interview for the cashier position. They asked me why I left my previous job, what are my strengths and weaknesses and how I would respond to customer service issues. They checked my reference people thoroughly and asked each person multiple questions about myself and my character.

Interview Questions

• How do you provide a positive customer service experience?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Owatonna, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Owatonna, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online in April, and I got a phone call, asking if I could come in for an interview. I would have an in-person interview, and answer the basic interview questions. I had to give permission for Fleet Farm to contact former employers, if I had previous work experience, and three other character references. I had to consent to a background check, but never a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a time you went above and beyond on something?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Bend, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (West Bend, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

Was Asked typical interview questions and went over the job description and typical day of job. Then asked if I had any questions. Also went over the orientation/training process which was three months.

Anonymous Employee in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Marshfield, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for an interview 3 days later. Had the interview, which was 45 minutes. The manager was very friendly and chitchatted to make it less "scary". I got a call 2 days later and was offered a position. I started about 1.5 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions. Be sure to know "three positive things about yourself and 3 negatives"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baxter, MN

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Baxter, MN).

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call 4 days later for the interview and got the job 5 days later. It was pretty laid back and easy and the manager made it very will known that he was interested in hiring me.

Anonymous Employee in Hudson, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Hudson, WI).

Interview

After applying in store, a call was received after a week. A 1 on 1 in store interview was first to be completed. After the interview, there was also a multiple choice personality test of about one hundred questions.There were no negotiations over pay, as this was an entry level cashier job in high school.

Anonymous Employee in Ankeny, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Ankeny, IA).

Interview

Applied online
    Got a call back And set up interview time
    Interview was fairly relaxed
    Interviewer was friendly
    interview lasted around 30 minutes
    Couple days later they called and gratuitously offered me the job
    I gratuitously accepted the job offer
    Then you fill out a bunch of online on boarding forms

Interview Questions

• What is you biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I dint attempt to negotiate because they were starting me higher than I had initially requested.

Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Wausau, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

The manager asked questions about my abilities. Talked about fleet and how they are for timeliness. The manager also talked about a little of how the business operates. The manager was extremely happy when asked about his experience working there and if he liked it.

Interview Questions

• How long do you see yourself here?   1 Answer