Mills Fleet Farm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mills Fleet Farm

2.5

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Blaine, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Blaine, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

we sat in a office and was asked questions about a few things . was told i couldn't have my hair the color that it was if i got the job and that i would have to change it as soon as possible. the interviwer cracked jokes and was a cool dude

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Park, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Brooklyn Park, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

They just ask you a list of questions. They verify your references, and they like to see you have some experience. Very friendly. They do a background check. Ask about your hours and days your available. They have you do orientation videos and then a scavenger hunt then get to train within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be good for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Green Bay, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call a few days after I turned in my application. They did a short phone interview and asked me to do an in person interview. It was mostly situational questions and examples of how I have handled myself in certain situations. They just went straight through the packet and wrote down my responses. All three of my references were called before my interview and I was offered the job on the stop.

Anonymous Employee in Waupaca, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Waupaca, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy they didn't ask hard questions, and were very understanding. The interview was one on one, at the time there was a girl manager that was in charge of the process and she was very nice and i felt comfortable talking to an assistant manager, other than the head manager.

Interview Questions

• How I was when working with other people.   1 Answer

Phone Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm.

Interview

Initial interview with store manager, second interview where I was hired was with assistant manager. Questions weren't difficult, basic interview. Strengths/weaknesses/future plans. I can't remember specific questions but I was going in for a part time, entry level position so it appeared to be more about presenting yourself than having an amazing educational background or work experience. They hire a lot of high school/college kids.

Interview Questions

• How long do you see yourself working at this job if you were hired?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Saint Cloud, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

I received a call a day after submitting the application to set up a phone interview for the same day. The phone interview went well. The interviewer mainly asked questions I had already answered on the very long online application for employment. An in person interview was set up for a few days later. Everything was pretty straight forward and typical.

Interview Questions

• Describe a recent incident when you had an issue with an employee.   Answer Question

Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Bend, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (West Bend, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very minimal. It was my first official interview and it seemed pretty laid back. They called me after a couple days of filling my application online and I got the job another couple days after that.

Anonymous Employee in West Bend, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (West Bend, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

Was Asked typical interview questions and went over the job description and typical day of job. Then asked if I had any questions. Also went over the orientation/training process which was three months.

Anonymous Employee in Owatonna, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Owatonna, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online in April, and I got a phone call, asking if I could come in for an interview. I would have an in-person interview, and answer the basic interview questions. I had to give permission for Fleet Farm to contact former employers, if I had previous work experience, and three other character references. I had to consent to a background check, but never a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a time you went above and beyond on something?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm.

Interview

They called me a couple of days after I dropped off an application at their front desk and asked me to come in for a personal interview for the cashier position. They asked me why I left my previous job, what are my strengths and weaknesses and how I would respond to customer service issues. They checked my reference people thoroughly and asked each person multiple questions about myself and my character.

Interview Questions

• How do you provide a positive customer service experience?   Answer Question