Mills Fleet Farm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mills Fleet Farm Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.5

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm.

Interview

Quick and easy! It took about a week from applying to getting an offer. Acting mature, professional and saying that the customer is number one is all it took. Dress professional, think some of these questions through ahead of time.

Interview Questions

• What are my 3 greatest strengths   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm.

Interview

They called me a couple of days after I dropped off an application at their front desk and asked me to come in for a personal interview for the cashier position. They asked me why I left my previous job, what are my strengths and weaknesses and how I would respond to customer service issues. They checked my reference people thoroughly and asked each person multiple questions about myself and my character.

Interview Questions

• How do you provide a positive customer service experience?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Saint Cloud, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

I received a call a day after submitting the application to set up a phone interview for the same day. The phone interview went well. The interviewer mainly asked questions I had already answered on the very long online application for employment. An in person interview was set up for a few days later. Everything was pretty straight forward and typical.

Interview Questions

• Describe a recent incident when you had an issue with an employee.   Answer Question

Sporting Goods Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Mankato, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

It was about an hour long. Asked basic interview questions and talked about the job for quite a while. After the interview they offered me the job on the spot and I was able to start the very same week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a customer got angry with you and how did you fix it?   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakdale, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Oakdale, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

the hiring manager was very friendly, honest, caring, and a great guy. unfortunately i have not seen him since the interview because he hurt his back before i started... i'd eventually like to thank him for giving me this opportunity

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blaine, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Blaine, MN).

Interview

Very laid back, straight forward interview process. No hard questions. The manager was very friendly and made the environment comfortable. The interview began with basic questions about prior job experience, and then asked questions about how I personally handled (or would handle) different scenarios in the work place. These scenarios included improving sales, dealing with shop lifters, dealing with poor coworkers, and irate customers.

Interview Questions

• How would you help generate additional revenue for the company?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you saw a customer shop-lifting?   1 Answer

Automotive Merchandise Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Wausau, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

Was given an initial phone interview briefly went over the position, was asked a few questions. Then a few days later was called to set up an in person Interview. At that interview I was told I would hear back the next day, however I actually got a phone call offering me the position later that day.

Farm and Pet Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stevens Point, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Stevens Point, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

Asked questions about my old job, what duties i had and how i preformed them, briefly described what went on during orientation and when they would call if i got the job or not. Told me i had applied for another department than what i had applied for but since i needed a job, i left it and went with it.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses and how i overcame them, if there was a time i went above and beyond in my work, asked how i would handle an irritated customer and other questions about my old job   Answer Question

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Green Bay, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call a few days after I turned in my application. They did a short phone interview and asked me to do an in person interview. It was mostly situational questions and examples of how I have handled myself in certain situations. They just went straight through the packet and wrote down my responses. All three of my references were called before my interview and I was offered the job on the stop.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm.

Interview

Pretty straightforward, one manager and a department head interviewed me at the same time. Very easy going and laid back. The questions were the standard "What are your strengths" and things like that. About a half hour for the whole interview. Remember to dress to impress if you actually care to get the job!