Mills Fleet Farm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2017

2.5

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blaine, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Blaine, MN).

Interview

Very laid back, straight forward interview process. No hard questions. The manager was very friendly and made the environment comfortable. The interview began with basic questions about prior job experience, and then asked questions about how I personally handled (or would handle) different scenarios in the work place. These scenarios included improving sales, dealing with shop lifters, dealing with poor coworkers, and irate customers.

Interview Questions

• How would you help generate additional revenue for the company?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you saw a customer shop-lifting?   1 Answer

Automotive Merchandise Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Wausau, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

Was given an initial phone interview briefly went over the position, was asked a few questions. Then a few days later was called to set up an in person Interview. At that interview I was told I would hear back the next day, however I actually got a phone call offering me the position later that day.

Farm and Pet Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stevens Point, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Stevens Point, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

Asked questions about my old job, what duties i had and how i preformed them, briefly described what went on during orientation and when they would call if i got the job or not. Told me i had applied for another department than what i had applied for but since i needed a job, i left it and went with it.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses and how i overcame them, if there was a time i went above and beyond in my work, asked how i would handle an irritated customer and other questions about my old job   Answer Question

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Green Bay, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call a few days after I turned in my application. They did a short phone interview and asked me to do an in person interview. It was mostly situational questions and examples of how I have handled myself in certain situations. They just went straight through the packet and wrote down my responses. All three of my references were called before my interview and I was offered the job on the stop.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm.

Interview

Pretty straightforward, one manager and a department head interviewed me at the same time. Very easy going and laid back. The questions were the standard "What are your strengths" and things like that. About a half hour for the whole interview. Remember to dress to impress if you actually care to get the job!

Merchandise Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankeny, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Ankeny, IA).

Interview

The 1st Interview lasted just over an hour and the 2nd interview was also approximately an hour. HR follows up with references. You interview with two from the management team, one at a time. The need to know concrete details as to why they should hire you and they are interested in your helpfulness to customers.

Interview Questions

• The management asks why they should hire you with varying questions.   1 Answer

Loss Prevention Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Lakeville, MN).

Interview

Short, 4 person interview. Very basic. Nothing beyond a basic entry level job interview. Unfortunately for me I happened to interview on a day that the store manager, Loss Prevention manager and district manager were in.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about past history and possible situations   1 Answer

Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Bend, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (West Bend, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very minimal. It was my first official interview and it seemed pretty laid back. They called me after a couple days of filling my application online and I got the job another couple days after that.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baxter, MN

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Baxter, MN).

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call 4 days later for the interview and got the job 5 days later. It was pretty laid back and easy and the manager made it very will known that he was interested in hiring me.

Phone Operator Interview

Application

Interview

Initial interview with store manager, second interview where I was hired was with assistant manager. Questions weren't difficult, basic interview. Strengths/weaknesses/future plans. I can't remember specific questions but I was going in for a part time, entry level position so it appeared to be more about presenting yourself than having an amazing educational background or work experience. They hire a lot of high school/college kids.

Interview Questions

• How long do you see yourself working at this job if you were hired?   1 Answer