Mills Fleet Farm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waite Park, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Waite Park, MN) in February 2019.

Interview

It was a fairly quick interview. The interview people were nice and friendly. It was a one on one interview. I did interview with more than one person. There was not very many questions and they were not that hard

Inventory Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Cedar Rapids, IA) in June 2019.

Interview

Three different managers spoke to me. I was told that I was missing one requirement (Retail Experience on my resume) and that I would be a better fit as either maintenance, when I showed disappointment they changed it to receiving associate, and when I was asked why that position they brought in the third manager that stated the best they would offer me was $14 - 15 per hour as an Hourly Associate - So was baited and switched down from management to regular store associate. Warning: There is a reason they are only rated at 2.7 stars

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company   1 Answer

WAREHOUSE TEAM LEAD Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm in January 2019.

Interview

They were very friendly and a very relaxed interview. They asked me about me and what I like to do. My hobbies, my life, etc. They were very open to explaining things I didn't know about the company.

Interview Questions

• When confronted with constantly changing environment how would you react?   Answer Question

Logistics Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Two interviews before I was hired. First interview with General Manager and HR the second was with the same group but the head HR from corporate and the Regional manager attended.

Merchandise Associate, Full Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carver, MN

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Carver, MN) in October 2018.

Interview

I had my eye on this company for a couple years as I was planning to return to Retail Store positions. I have been on the corporate and consulting side for some time. I spoke with an assistant manager in March 2018 and again in April 2018 to inquire about hiring process and share about my 20+ years of Retail experience. Both conversations were very positive, and I was told how to post on-line and inform the store so they could pull my resume rather than wait for a possible match. I posted on-line, submitting my resume and followed up with a personal delivery to the store as well. A few days later I received an email stating I was no longer being considered for the position. There was opportunity to reply or inquire. I was confused and frustrated to have not been given the opportunity to interview or clarify anything.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for FleetFarm?   1 Answer

Merchandise Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blaine, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Blaine, MN) in September 2018.

Interview

They called me back really quickly to set up an interview on the phone and then later in person. The assistant manager took a while to call me back after the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been asked to do something by a superior that you did not agree with? Examples.   Answer Question
    • What is one mistake you've made?   Answer Question

Loss Prevention Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankeny, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Ankeny, IA).

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview. You then sit with the incompetent management and tell them what they want to hear. Super easy interview. Just know what the steps are in apprehending someone. Tell them you would be non accusatory. Keep mentioning that you would study their standard operation procedure book.

Gas Mart Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm in October 2017.

Interview

After I applied online a few days later I got a call for an interview. Interview was standard 2 people, and they reviewed the job description. They also informed me that my job duties would include shoveling snow, in the interview they stated it was a little side walk, but after I got hired I was informed it was a much larger process than I was originally told.

On my application I gave 3 references. Each reference was called and had to answer several personal questions regarding myself.

Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hermantown, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Hermantown, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

Went over my resume with interviewer. Told them I had previous experience at similar company. Asked personality/customer service questions. Offered me the position at the end of the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Madison, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

Filled application out online Was called 2 days later for an interview. Did a minor phone interview then set a face to face. This was the next day. Interviewed with management and offered a position. Following week went in for orientation

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to apply for this position.   1 Answer