Mills Fleet Farm Receiving/Warehouse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mills Fleet Farm

1 Interview Review

Receiving/Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ankeny, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Ankeny, IA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process seemed to start off like any other normal job interview. One thing that I noticed right from the start was that the Assistant Manager never did crack a smile the entire time. I thought to myself, "If he is this unhappy in his career, what kind of environment does he really work in?" I arrived around 20 minutes early before my scheduled interview time, and the Assistant Manager seemed unsettled by this with him saying, "You're early!" I responded by saying, "Yes, I like to be prompt." He said Mills Fleet Farm has a problem with employees showing up for work late, or not showing up at all, which when I arrived early for my interview I would have though it would have impressed him. But it seemed to do just the opposite. Like I was interrupting his freetime? I mean, there was no other candidates in the room waiting to be interviewed? Again I thought to myself, " I'm early, let's get the ball rolling, why wait?"

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to leave the job you had 20 years ago?   1 Answer