Mills Fleet Farm Part Time Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mills Fleet Farm Part Time Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Mills Fleet Farm

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Green Bay, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call a few days after I turned in my application. They did a short phone interview and asked me to do an in person interview. It was mostly situational questions and examples of how I have handled myself in certain situations. They just went straight through the packet and wrote down my responses. All three of my references were called before my interview and I was offered the job on the stop.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mills Fleet Farm

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Park, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Brooklyn Park, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

They just ask you a list of questions. They verify your references, and they like to see you have some experience. Very friendly. They do a background check. Ask about your hours and days your available. They have you do orientation videos and then a scavenger hunt then get to train within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be good for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Waupaca, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Waupaca, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy they didn't ask hard questions, and were very understanding. The interview was one on one, at the time there was a girl manager that was in charge of the process and she was very nice and i felt comfortable talking to an assistant manager, other than the head manager.

Interview Questions

• How I was when working with other people.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Blaine, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mills Fleet Farm (Blaine, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

we sat in a office and was asked questions about a few things . was told i couldn't have my hair the color that it was if i got the job and that i would have to change it as soon as possible. the interviwer cracked jokes and was a cool dude