Millward Brown Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Millward Brown Research Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Millward Brown

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Millward Brown (New York, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting and heard in about a week that I had an interview. It was a one-on-one with the person who held the same position for which I was applying. The interview has 30 minutes, with a lot of standard questions (walk me through your resume, why Millward Brown, etc.) and a 10-minute market sizing case question. Overall, it was probably easier than many similar interviews would be, except that I felt like my interviewer did not really know what she was doing. It seemed like she didn't really know what to ask me, and then stopped me in the middle of some answers because she remembered other questions she wanted to ask, and generally acted as if she was almost as nervous as I was. This, naturally, made me feel even less at ease, and while I don't want to make excuses, it certainly didn't help my performance in the interview (or my impression of the company, for that matter)

Interview Questions

• What is the national revenue of Fast Food Chain X in a given year?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Millward Brown

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Millward Brown.

Interview

Went through 4 interviews and a presentation on site. It was a very long day but it wasn't to strenuous.

The only thing that made me angry was that I was never officially contacted and told that I did not receive the position. I understand not hearing back when filling out an online application but I spent nearly 6 hours in their office.

Mainly just a courtesy issue on how the situation was handled.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Millward Brown (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with hiring manager. I skipped the first step since I interviewed for one of the sister companies prior to this role. The recruiter called me about this role prior to it being posted.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Millward Brown.

Interview

I received a phone interview almost a month after I applied for the job position. The phone interview lasted about 15 minutes and typical questions were asked (Strengths/Weaknesses, Why do you like Research etc). There was a group interview following that. We were asked to do a math test, nothing too difficult, just basic reference to tables and percentage calculations. A case study was given after that and we had to give an individual presentation regarding the case study. .

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Millward Brown (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2013.

Interview

Very bad - a group of us (6 in total) first did a basic math test, and subsequent had a 'group chat' with one of the analysts while we were clearly being monitored from the mirror behind. Around lunchtime 3 were asked to stay for a further interview while the rest were told to come back 'another day' when the manager is free. This despite being told that we had to spend a whole day for the interview process. It was very badly managed and I refused to continue when I eventually was told to return for the interview. Not that they paid well anyway - I chanced upon one of those who got offered shortly thereafter during our graduation, and when he told me how much the pay was, I secretly thanked my lucky stars that I didn't bother to pursue this vacancy further.

Interview Questions

• What are your favourite brands?   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Millward Brown (New Delhi (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

excellent interview 45 minutes long interview excellent process and 3 panel one is asking HR questions about urself and all and one was asking about the statistics and market research question it was a skill checking interview