Milwaukee Center for Independence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Milwaukee Center for Independence Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Milwaukee Center for Independence

TLS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Milwaukee Center for Independence.

Interview

Interview was very friendly and typical of an interview. The standard interview questions and a few scenarios, nothing tricky that caught me off guard. After feeling really good about the interview, I was called back a week later (on a Wednesday) and told that they were still in the interview process, but that I was one of the top candidates and they would have an update for me by the middle of the next week. The next week came and passed, and the following Monday I followed up with an email. I got a response on that Tuesday and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much to negotiate for me with my experience and given this is a non-profit.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I interviewed at Milwaukee Center for Independence in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from an HR assistant to schedule a phone interview. She asked 20 minutes of "tell me about a time" questions. After the interview, she said she had to run my answers by her manager and she would call me back if they wanted an interview. She called back an hour later and scheduled an interview for the next week.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were expected, but there were a lot of them. Tell me about a time you handled a difficult customer....went above and beyond for a customer, where you see yourself in 5 years, ect. The interviewer took a lot of notes.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Milwaukee Center for Independence (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2014.

Interview

It was a lot a of regular interview questions. Then I had a second interview. I had more people sit in this interview. I was asked several more questions like how I would respond to certain situations, my work ethic etc. I wish that I had taken the other job offer to be perfectly honest.

Cna Pool Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milwaukee Center for Independence (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2012.

Interview

You are asked why you want to work for mcfi? Your experience working with people with disabilities. A series of questions about my work history. They ask you about scenarios of what to do in certain situations.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for mcfi?   1 Answer

Provider Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Milwaukee Center for Independence (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2010.

Interview

I was called in for an interview. It seems like a nice place, good location, and nice schedule (M-F, 8-4:30) however the interview was kind of awkward. I felt like they wanted me to ask them the questions. I felt I was leading the interview. Anyway, they said they would let me know either way very soon since they wanted to fill the position right away. Its been almost 3 weeks.
    The reason I still have hope is because I originally sent an email thanking them for the interview, No response, than about 1 week later I sent an email asking if the position had been filled, and almost 3 weeks later, "today" they sent me back an email saying they are doing more interviews for this 1 position to fill this week. So they are still stringing along.

So...Hopefully the wait will be worth it. It seems like a very nice place to work if you can just get your foot in the door.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Milwaukee Center for Independence.

Interview

The hiring/interview was done in a panel format. There was the RN, Activity Director, and one other CNA/Activity Assistant that was there to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• All questions were very basic and pretty straight forward. There weren't any questions that made me give them my expertise on situations. They just asked what my experience was, how i'm qualified, personality characteristics good for the position, work ethic, etc.   Answer Question